02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
12-20-2017, 05:58 AM #128
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
I am experiencing some issues. I freeze every time I check *ANY* one of the boxes like "Grid floor" after I connect to my PS3 (After Connect then Attach)

My debug settings are in line with the settings described in the below NGU link. Could that be something to do with it?

I have tried making my own debug eboot, tried another random eboot I had and tried to use a another eboot (4.21+ Fixed) from PlaystationSceneFiles.
So far, the tool only seems to freeze my console.
12-20-2017, 06:09 AM #129
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
I am experiencing some issues. I freeze every time I check *ANY* one of the boxes like "Grid floor" after I connect to my PS3 (After Connect then Attach)

My debug settings are in line with the settings described in the below NGU link. Could that be something to do with it?

I have tried making my own debug eboot, tried another random eboot I had and tried to use a another eboot (4.21+ Fixed) from PlaystationSceneFiles.
So far, the tool only seems to freeze my console.

What update is the game on now? As i have not touched Destiny in a long time. Could just be that i need to update the addresses.
Let me know Tokin
12-20-2017, 04:03 PM #130
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Eddie
What update is the game on now? As i have not touched Destiny in a long time. Could just be that i need to update the addresses.
Let me know Tokin

Its still on 1.24 its not gonna get updated again most likely since destiny 2 is out
12-21-2017, 05:21 AM #131
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Father
Its still on 1.24 its not gonna get updated again most likely since destiny 2 is out

It has been ages since I actually played. I forgot what update it was and wasn't 100% sure. I have tried digging on Google for some original eboot sources and recent new RTM tools with no luck so far. I looked out for it before Destiny 2 as well. I only played when I tested this RTM tool

I would really like to be able to play with mods. What is the current update? I thought it was 1.24 which is why I thought this would work. Can't I just use an old eboot?
02-02-2018, 01:47 AM #132
Talk about cheating :

if we use fraudulent ways in multiplayer mode then it will make other players angry and upset, we will not care what other angry players say, but if we play without cheating and there is a player who uses cheat and we will surely be angry and upset, so playing cheats in a very bad multiplayer mode and our playing skills is very bad, cheating in singleplayer mode is fine, cause we figh again CPU,. say no for cheating on the multiplayer mode.

i love cheating but only for singleplayer

For the online multiplayer

I am playing on my Xbox one and PS4 ( very clear until now )

Don't know if cheater Will come back again

PS3 cfw just for offline hacking
02-03-2018, 06:57 PM #133
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by randy97killa View Post
Talk about cheating :

if we use fraudulent ways in multiplayer mode then it will make other players angry and upset, we will not care what other angry players say, but if we play without cheating and there is a player who uses cheat and we will surely be angry and upset, so playing cheats in a very bad multiplayer mode and our playing skills is very bad, cheating in singleplayer mode is fine, cause we figh again CPU,. say no for cheating on the multiplayer mode.

i love cheating but only for singleplayer

For the online multiplayer

I am playing on my Xbox one and PS4 ( very clear until now )

Don't know if cheater Will come back again

PS3 cfw just for offline hacking

Wrong site
02-17-2018, 03:53 PM #134
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by randy97killa View Post
DESTINY BLES01857 01.24 PARTIAL port BY Randy97Killa

THE TRUE HACKER .

I'll just leave it at these two comments right here lmfao. Notice how you say partial port, being as you ported my findings that have been posted on an earlier update. So no yyou don't have more lol you have what i found that's it period. Or else show me different :p
Really you name says it all for you, but then we get to your last comment. Modding and hacking are two different words. You are no hacker in any way shape or form.

Now again, wrong site.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

SyGnUs
02-18-2018, 05:07 AM #135
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Eddie
I'll just leave it at these two comments right here lmfao. Notice how you say partial port, being as you ported my findings that have been posted on an earlier update. So no yyou don't have more lol you have what i found that's it period. Or else show me different :p
Really you name says it all for you, but then we get to your last comment. Modding and hacking are two different words. You are no hacker in any way shape or form.

Now again, wrong site.

It's not yours either. You just copy/pasted Cyb3r's mods, added some useless visual mods then called it yours. Smh.
02-18-2018, 09:48 AM #136
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 0x01 View Post
It's not yours either. You just copy/pasted Cyb3r's mods, added some useless visual mods then called it yours. Smh.

Or if you had any clue what you were talking about you would know we worked together on this project awhile back. He had found a few things and gave up on the game since he could not debug it :p ... Nice try guy lol Fail Reaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo