02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
02-18-2018, 11:32 AM #137
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Eddie
Or if you had any clue what you were talking about you would know we worked together on this project awhile back. He had found a few things and gave up on the game since he could not debug it :p ... Nice try guy lol Fail Reaper

The fact is he found the most useful mods and you just used it and released it without his permission, yet I didn't see you give him credit on your post or in the tool, which proofs my point you claim it's yours.

To counter your saying you worked with him you didn't get anything from his first sale which means you didn't help him with anything other than trying to get some fame on his shoulders.

Fucking skids.
02-18-2018, 01:37 PM #138
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 0x01 View Post
The fact is he found the most useful mods and you just used it and released it without his permission, yet I didn't see you give him credit on your post or in the tool, which proofs my point you claim it's yours.

To counter your saying you worked with him you didn't get anything from his first sale which means you didn't help him with anything other than trying to get some fame on his shoulders.

Fucking skids.

Only read the first sentence cause i don't any time for you lol so much hate in you. Please keep telling stories cause you have no idea what you are talking about random. Or hmm ask why he has people posting my BF stuff if you want to get into credit or even why am i not credited on his site as it would be anything without me lmao get a clue. You must be new tho so I'll just write off as a randy post. Later. Get some happiness guy Smile
02-18-2018, 01:40 PM #139
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
So much hate on NGU still, sad sad. Hopefully one day that will change but for that to happen we need to get rid of the hate. Where is the love Enzo
Might bring some light back to the site as well.
02-18-2018, 06:01 PM #140
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Eddie
So much hate on NGU still, sad sad. Hopefully one day that will change but for that to happen we need to get rid of the hate. Where is the love Enzo
Might bring some light back to the site as well.

Talking about hate while sending negative reputation because you couldn't handle the truth. I gave you positive rep so enjoy yourself a little bit kiddo.
02-18-2018, 08:00 PM #141
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Vince
Enough with the fighting.
If Cyb3r truly had an issue, he has an account here and would of posted about it. Drop the kid drama over a game.

Not fighting at all. Kid came in here starting shit for no reason and calling me a skid. He needs to be removed. But i agree about the drama over a game.
02-24-2018, 09:46 AM #142
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Yet does not remove said drama, Good staff Claps Way to keep up the site.
03-01-2018, 02:27 AM #143
added anti ban?
03-13-2018, 06:02 PM #144
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by JamaicanModder View Post
added anti ban?

Jamaica mon Tokin
Not to this tool, I am still testing out the one i made to make sure there is no bans at all. It has almost been a month without ban now so I am pretty confident it's working. I will update thread about anti-ban once i know 100% no bans will happen.
03-28-2018, 12:08 AM #145
okay no prob, i havent been banned either but i dont play it much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo