Post: [Buying] Destiny Account (Or service) with the Vex Mythoclast - PSN
10-29-2014, 09:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for a PSN account with the Vex Mythoclast. By PSN i mean that it can either be on PS3 or PS4.
I can also accept a service (You log into my account, level it up, get gear & then get the Vex) but i understand that this will take a long time. So this is my final option if there isn't any accounts.

Now the account i'm looking for should at least be / have:

- Warlock (Level 28+)
- Both or one subclass maxed.
- Have PS+.
- Have exotic gear / weapons (This will say the Vex ofcourse. But i won't say no to an account with more than the Vex)
- I will also pay more if you have multiple accounts (2 more warlocks or 1 hunter / 1 titan etc)

If you have an account which has this just add me on skype: PointlessGaming, so we can work something out.

The price I'm paying is all up to the account. More gear & characters = more $$.
My Paypal is also verified, if that matters.

(If i posted this in the wrong section, i'm sorry. I didn't find any other place to post it)
Last edited by PointlessHackz ; 10-29-2014 at 09:06 PM.
10-29-2014, 09:21 PM #2
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by PointlessHackz View Post
I am looking for a PSN account with the Vex Mythoclast. By PSN i mean that it can either be on PS3 or PS4.
I can also accept a service (You log into my account, level it up, get gear & then get the Vex) but i understand that this will take a long time. So this is my final option if there isn't any accounts.

Now the account i'm looking for should at least be / have:

- Warlock (Level 28+)
- Both or one subclass maxed.
- Have PS+.
- Have exotic gear / weapons (This will say the Vex ofcourse. But i won't say no to an account with more than the Vex)
- I will also pay more if you have multiple accounts (2 more warlocks or 1 hunter / 1 titan etc)

If you have an account which has this just add me on skype: PointlessGaming, so we can work something out.

The price I'm paying is all up to the account. More gear & characters = more $$.
My Paypal is also verified, if that matters.

(If i posted this in the wrong section, i'm sorry. I didn't find any other place to post it)

depends on your offer, I can bring sell mine hunter level 30, Titan 28, Warlock 29, the titan missing gloves raid for up to 30 and the warlock boots for lvl 30 Max aeo subclass, have 2 vex one rise to the top 1 does not , magnums, shotguns, 2 suros, snipers, heavy machine guns, exotic, up 117 fragments, over 100 ascending energies, and three months of psn +
Last edited by Reus_BVB ; 10-29-2014 at 09:31 PM.
10-29-2014, 09:30 PM #3
Originally posted by BVB View Post
depends on your offer, I can bring sell mine hunter level 30, Titan 28, sorcerer 29, the titan missing arms raid for up to 30 and the sorcerer's boots, have 2 vex one rise to the top 1 does not , magnums, shotguns, 2 suros, snipers, heavy machine guns, exotic, up 117 fragments, over 100 ascending energies, and three months of psn +

What price range are you looking at?
10-30-2014, 02:21 AM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by BVB View Post
depends on your offer, I can bring sell mine hunter level 30, Titan 28, Warlock 29, the titan missing gloves raid for up to 30 and the warlock boots for lvl 30 Max aeo subclass, have 2 vex one rise to the top 1 does not , magnums, shotguns, 2 suros, snipers, heavy machine guns, exotic, up 117 fragments, over 100 ascending energies, and three months of psn +

You have to be Elite to sell.
04-22-2015, 03:15 AM #5
If anyone has Ghorn I'll be willing to trade my account or buy it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo