11-16-2014, 10:56 PM #1
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Doing Crucible Marks for Destiny PvP Crucible.

This service is 100% legit and all done by me. There will be no boosting, no modding, no hacking, nothing. Only me playing PvP matches.

Playstation Consoles Only

As of the time of this posting, I am the only Crucible Mark Service on the Destiny Services Section.

For pricing please contact me via PM or on Skype at TNDGrumpy

I am Level 1 Trustworthy with over 40 recorded trades and many more which are undocumented, if you are worried about me taking your account or scamming you don't contact me.

Do not waste my time

Last edited by Grumpy ; 11-16-2014 at 11:22 PM.
11-17-2014, 08:58 PM #2
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
Doing Crucible Marks for Destiny PvP Crucible.

This service is 100% legit and all done by me. There will be no boosting, no modding, no hacking, nothing. Only me playing PvP matches.

As of the time of this posting, I am the only Crucible Mark Service on the Destiny Services Section.

I am Level 1 Trustworthy with over 40 recorded trades and many more which are undocumented, if you are worried about me taking your account or scamming you don't contact me.

Do not waste my time

im fairly interested as im rubbish at crucible, can you PM me with your price range please?
11-20-2014, 02:27 AM #3
SinsMod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
Doing Crucible Marks for Destiny PvP Crucible.

Do not waste my time

Sent Contact Req. waiting on you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo