Post: K nd' M Services - Cheap Destiny Services! Raids for $30! Fast & Friendly! [PS4]
10-09-2015, 02:16 PM #1
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SERVICES FOR DESTINY 1 ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SERVICES FOR DESTINY 2 INSTEAD, PLEASE You must login or register to view this content.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content.

Become one of the greatest Destiny players to ever live by simply purchasing our cheap services! We will do all the boring and time consuming things for you and make your game COMPLETELY FUN! All you have to do is SIMPLY PURCHASE OUR CHEAP SERVICES AND HAVE THE BEST WEAPONS, THE HIGHEST LEVEL, THE BEST GEAR AND LOADS MORE! MAKE EVERYONE WISH TO BE YOU![/FONT]

ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Our services - available only on PS3 and PS4 - are fast, reliable and very efficient. We offer all kinds of services in order to satisfy every customer's need. We deliver our services by logging on your account and completing the request for you. And if you'd like, we will gladly stream all of our progress for you. Smile

>$HOP<[/SIZE][/Color][/FONT]

SERVICES FOR DESTINY 1 ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SERVICES FOR DESTINY 2 INSTEAD, PLEASE You must login or register to view this content.

HOW TO CONTACT US?
NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
Skype - Kojdysek
Email - [email][email protected][/email]

FEEDBACKS AND VOUCHES

Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
Best service I've ever had on my 7+ years on NGU. Kojdysek responds swiftly to requests and gets down to business immediately. I highly recommend his services and not to mention he is a super chill and cool guy. 5/5

Originally posted by revnja View Post
This was my first time using this service and I was quickly and consistently blown away. They are very quick to respond to messages, but are very concise and clear when answering questions and going over the scope of services you order. I paid for a light level powerlevel service to get me up to 360. The service was completed very quickly without hassle. They even left a few more items on my account so that I could infuse multiple weapons/armor up to 360+.

I was drawn in by the very fair price. Most sellers were offering 5 light levels for $50 or offered to get me from 347-360 for $100. Frankly, I felt that was a ridiculous price considering the time it would take to obtain (mine was done in less than two hours). They worked with me and gave me a custom price for my custom order which was by far the fairest price I had been quoted.

This is the first person I will message when I find myself needing a customized order again. Trustworthy, expedient and very clear -- I was happy with my first order here.

Originally posted by AllenGinseng View Post
Wow, I can't recommend these guys enough, not only are they super fast and competent but also incredibly friendly!

An absolute flawless experience, without any exaggeration. Really appreciated their efforts. Thank you!

Originally posted by Shackler
Very professional service from the beginning to the end, I vouch for them! many thanks bros, I'll buy more services soon Smile

10/10

Originally posted by Padavona View Post
Got my first Destiny service from this group and i have to say, very professional. Do recommend for destiny services. Will definitely be buying again

Originally posted by 009.5 View Post
These guys are the best in the biz,

I contacted over 6 different services all with negative responses until I found this team who responded straight away and in the positive!!
I received a service that is not even on their list and they performed this on christmas eve! That is dedication, you will not be let down.
They completed our agreed service in less than the (very short) timeframe given, I highly recommend.

Originally posted by SushiW View Post
Contacted Kojdysek and Majkl with again some custom work to my account. It involved completing bounties spread out through a week and Kojdysek even kindly referred me to information on Reddit about changes that could affect my desired results, and offered friendly advice of how to approach my goals differently.

This is something that sets them apart from other services. I'm sure many players like me have quests partially finished; they're able to make customized packages to meet those needs.

I also want to point out that they were able to finish the recent work I hired them for 4 days early!

Great work guys and thanks again!

Originally posted by randish7 View Post
You guys are the best. Every service was exactly as described and amazingly friendly and easy to reach on skype. Will always look to you first. Thanks!

Originally posted by Rvp299 View Post
Got these guys to run through hard mode kings fall with challenge mode. Good communication, friendly, polite and trustworthy service. Raid was completed shortly after payment with no issues. Thanks guys!

Contacted Kojdysek for a custom package of Sparrow Racing League services and he did awesome work as usual.

Got the full License quest, Playstation Exclusive "with Finesse and Speed" quest, and help with bounties.

Was great to be able to see him stream the playing and lots of fun to watch. Dude wrecked in T3 Court of Oryx doing the boss solo and did both timed missions within 5 minutes. (20 minutes and 17 minutes allowed for the two missions) That's how good this guy is.

Professional and friendly as always. Will definitely being contacting him again for more service soon!

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
I'll say it again, the best Destiny service on NGU

Originally posted by Doomerz View Post
Amazingly fast and reliable finished the hard raid in no time and they even streamed it for me to watch will definitely come back again

Originally posted by Carter40404 View Post
I vouch for this service... 100%, he is very quick messaging me back, and is very nice. I recommend this service to everybody!

Originally posted by Oxii1988 View Post
I can vouch for these guys !
I asked some services and even ask them to stream it , they made no problem of it !
Very pro players !
We will do bussiness again !

10/10

Originally posted by hari20 View Post
Cant say no word.These guys are pro and answer your question really fast. i recommend this service

Originally posted by DubStepperDay View Post
100% recommend these guys! Done straight away with no problems, if you want a cheap fast legit service these are the people you need to message!
Will use again thanks guys.

Originally posted by Niqqa
Guy is 100% legit he is really quick with responding your questions. And prices are amazingly fair. I would highly recommend his services.

Originally posted by kindredwolf22 View Post
Reliable and hardworking guy, thanks again bro.

Originally posted by vespula1 View Post
bought farming and raids for these guys 10/10 cheapest price fast and friendly service these guys are awesome

Originally posted by Berlitzm View Post
Highly recommended, done all the services as requested and friendly service

Originally posted by JustBored View Post
This is by far the most impressive service provider i've used !
They did everything they promised in record time, even though my order was unreasonably large and varied.
Very professional and very punctual, will definitely request there services again if Bungie releases new weapons or raids

Kojdysek and Majikl are the real deal.

Not only did they complete my orders on time, they detailed the methods and routes they would take to complete the objectives. Friendly and courteous Destiny advice given free too! They're able to customize packages if you've completed part of the quest/activity. (which was important in my case)

I will be using them again for other services in the future and highly recommend them.

Good pricing, secure and knowledgeable.

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Doomerz View Post
Highly Recommend these guys,they are amazing and extremely fast and they did the service for me in no time will definitely buy again

Ordered more services after having a great first experience with Kojdysek and Majkl, they did not disappoint. Once again, customizing a bundle package for my needs. Fair prices and great efficiency as always.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by U3c307 View Post
I can vouch for their services. They are very professional and does a great job with communication.

Originally posted by xiaolin20 View Post
K ND' M SERVICES is extremely impressive and I am beyond satisfied with their services!

They were quick to reply and address all inquiries.
They provided updates/logs and details frequently whenever they accomplished or completed parts of the service - drops, service progress, etc.
They also finished what they promised and got everything done on time!

I would HIGHLY recommend these guys!

Bottom-line:
These guys provide a FAST - 100% reliable - professional - and - affordable services!

Originally posted by Killerbat View Post
This guy is completely legit he responds really fast I will totally buy something later

Originally posted by SEROTONIN View Post
Extremely friendly easy to get along with. 100% happy with the service will definitely use again. Thanks again dude.

PAYMENT METHODS
Primary payment method is Paypal, However, we also accept US PSN Cards.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

WATCH YOUR GUARDIAN GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER AS WE'RE COMPLETING YOUR REQUESTS FOR YOU![/FONT]
Last edited by Kojdysek ; 09-05-2017 at 12:05 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Kojdysek for this useful post:

arsn14, DirtyBirD, Padavona, romches, SushiW, yumekami
10-31-2015, 07:34 AM #20
Would you do trials of osiris? just wondering as it doesn't mention it at all on your thread.
Wont be yet anyway as no money lol but just wondering Smile
10-31-2015, 01:09 PM #21
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ItzDannyBoiix View Post
Would you do trials of osiris? just wondering as it doesn't mention it at all on your thread.
Wont be yet anyway as no money lol but just wondering Smile

Yes, we are planning to offer that service soon aswell. Unfortunately, due to my partner having some issues in real life, we can't do it now, and it seems we won't be able to do it this weekend at all. I'm sorry. I think next weekend we should definitely do it however! And who knows? Chances are he'll be back and we could start offering it today. I can do majority of the services myself but for Trials, I would rather wait for him. I'll update this topic once he's back and ready, don't worry. Smile

As for everyone, shop is finally back OPEN! Feel free to order any kind of service! Smile
Last edited by Kojdysek ; 10-31-2015 at 01:15 PM.
10-31-2015, 02:19 PM #22
Originally posted by Kojdysek View Post
Yes, we are planning to offer that service soon aswell. Unfortunately, due to my partner having some issues in real life, we can't do it now, and it seems we won't be able to do it this weekend at all. I'm sorry. I think next weekend we should definitely do it however! And who knows? Chances are he'll be back and we could start offering it today. I can do majority of the services myself but for Trials, I would rather wait for him. I'll update this topic once he's back and ready, don't worry. Smile

As for everyone, shop is finally back OPEN! Feel free to order any kind of service! Smile

thanks for the reply not an issue. need to get money anyway never brought a service before to be honest, but seems this is cheapest, yet still alot so time to save... :P
11-01-2015, 01:51 AM #23
Reliable and hardworking guy, thanks again bro.
11-01-2015, 02:29 PM #24
Berlitzm
Save Point
Highly recommended, done all the services as requested and friendly service
11-02-2015, 01:14 PM #25
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would just like to announce that Black Spindle Daily Mission is available today, and this could be a good chance for you guys to get it, so just message us if you're interested. We will start doing them in approximately four hours! :-)
11-12-2015, 12:47 PM #26
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
A small update after long time, guys.

We haven't posted anything for a while as we had quite a few services to do, but majority of them is now finished. Several new items were added to the shop, including the famous Trials of Osiris, which can be found in Specific Missions section. Several prices were tweaked, and we no longer offer leveling services and low level Prison of Elders. The only available PoE is now PoE Level 35, which costs 10 dollars per run. Old Raids are also no longer available as they weren't ordered too frequently and we find them a little pointless to do now that The Taken King Expansion completely changed the mechanics. However, we might still do VoG Hard as a part of No Time To Explain quest.

Looking forward to your orders, guys! Smile
Last edited by Kojdysek ; 11-12-2015 at 12:58 PM.
11-12-2015, 06:57 PM #27
SushiW
Haxor!
Just contacted Kojdysek and asked about some Destiny services, very professional and answered all my questions quickly and courteously. =)
11-12-2015, 07:49 PM #28
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Daily Heroic Mission for Black Spindle is available today again! Unfortunately, Destiny Servers are still undergoing maintenance, but they should be back online soon. Get your Black Spindle today! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo