Post: 💎Special NGU Discount!💎Prestige Raid & Trials Flawless on PS4! Quickest Service!
11-10-2015, 07:58 PM #1
CarriesRUs.com
Premier Destiny 2 Carry Service!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Curse of Osiris Raid Lair - NGU Discount, email us at [email][email protected][/email]
carriesrus.com - Order Today!

Special NGU Prices - Destiny 2 Launch Discount
E-Mail Us via our website contact us section!

Trials of The Nine Flawless Carry - $45
Curse of Osiris Raid Lair - $75
Prestige Nightfall - $30

The most Friendly, Professional, and Trusted Destiny 2 Service on all platforms!
100% Trusted - All Positive Feedback! Order with confidence and GET READY to Become Legend!
Visit carriesrus.com for the ultimate experience in Destiny 2 - order via PayPal on our website!

Make sure you are signed in on NGU to be able to view all of the content!

You must login or register to view this content.

^ Click This Image To Go To CarriesRUs.com Instantly ^

We are on PS4, PC, and XB1!
Website - carriesrus.com

Our order form on our website is secure and once filled out is PayPal enabled for 100% safety! We are verified on PayPal and are the most Friendly, Trusted, and Professional service available for Destiny 2.

Destiny 2 Services Open!

• Trials of The Nine Flawless
  • Prestige Leviathan Raid
  • Prestige Nightfall
  • Difficult Quests
  • Challenging Activities
  • And Much More!

Trials of The Nine Flawless Carry

Flawless Guaranteed! We will improve your KDR, ELO, Stats, and much more. You are guaranteed top rewards and exclusive weapons and armor! Your friends are sure to be in awe of your characters!

Destiny 2 Prestige Raid Carry

Orders are available now for the Prestige Mode Destiny 2 Raid! We are one of the top raid teams in Destiny. Highest Tier Rewards Guaranteed! Limited Availability, so order today!

All Challenging Destiny 2 Activities!

We can help with any in-game activity in Destiny 2, anything you need to save yourself time and improve your guardian. Contact Us and ask, we are happy to help! Be sure to check in constantly for exclusive news and discounts!

Our goal at Carries-R-Us is for you to Become Legend and that you earn the best rewards Destiny 2 has to offer. Don’t have time or good enough players to complete what you need to? You’ve found the right team! We will play for your guardian and complete the most difficult tasks in Destiny 2 saving you both time and effort.

Destiny 2 Services OPEN!
Order now via carriesrus.com - PayPal Secured and Verified Business!

Prestige Leviathan Raid (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)

Guaranteed Raid Completion! (Limited Available)
  • Receive The Most Prestigious Gear in Destiny 2!
  • Brand New Weapons, Armor, Shaders, Ships!
  • Exclusive Emblems, Rewards, and More! Prestige Raid Aura!
  • Save Hours of Time and Energy, Enjoy Rewards!
  • Get Your Raid Done First Before Your Friends!

Trials of The Nine Flawless (LIMITED AVAILIBLITY)

Guaranteed Trials of The Nine Flawless!
  • Level Up QUICK!
  • Exclusive Weapons, Armor, High Level Rewards!
  • New Emblems, Prestigious Gear, Amazing Looks!
  • Stand out from your friends!
  • Elite Players, Increase Stats!
  • Get Your Trials of The Nine Card Done First!

Click Here To Order or visit carriesrus.com in your browser Smile

Common Questions Answered

Do you help with Trials of The Nine and Raid?

YES! We specialize in the most difficult Destiny 2 Tasks! That includes Trials of The Nine Flawless and the Raid, both Normal and Prestige difficulty! Our players are the best in the game, we’re ready to help!

After I purchase, what happens next?

Please email us with your account log in info as soon as possible after your purchase, your services ordered along with any add-ons, and a copy of your PayPal receipt to expedite your order!

Can I play with you in Destiny 2?

Unfortunately, we cannot play alongside anyone in Destiny 2. Due to the amount of people we need to play for each week, it is most efficient if we run on your account! You are guaranteed a quick and safe completion with CarriesRUs playing for your Guardian!

I want the fastest possible run – what is the difference between VIP and Priority?

Ordering with Ultimate VIP is your ticket to the FASTEST possible run along with the TOP PLAYER in the world on your account! The difference is that VIP guarantees you an instant run above all others with the best player and Priority guarantees within 24hrs, still top quality service – but your stats will be guaranteed to be even more supreme with VIP. VIP will also give you Twitch Live Stream, Optimization, and more! We have added more exclusive benefits just for Destiny 2! Instant Run is basically VIP in speed terms, just without the special benefits. If you would like a very quick run and that’s all you care about, then this is your way to go!

Carries-R-Us Hours

We reply to emails quickly during our business hours of 3PM EST to 10PM EST!
Thank you!

~Reviews~

Originally posted by PRAHBLEMZ View Post
These guys are incredible, I cannot praise their ability to deliver enough.

I contracted with another seller on this site for 3 "quick" Flawless Runs + Scarab. He made promises, took my money, and proceeded to blow through all of my passage coins for days on end. It took 2 weekends of Trials to see the delivery of the first flawless run, and Scarab was a pipe dream. Don't make the same mistake I made. You could pay less for a run, but are you really? Does the $15-20 advertised cash price truly contemplate the full cost? Can you put a price on the possible hours or days of your life (weeks in my case) spent worrying about your order? You can't get that time back, and you won't be compensated for it.

From your very first interaction with the team at CARRIESRUS, to the completion of your order, you will be treated as though you are the most valuable customer their business has ever known. I was truly blown away by their level of committment to my satisfaction. They were constantly in contact, and always pleasant, upbeat and respectful. From start to finish, my run was completed in 45 minutes, as advertised. They EARN your business, they don't expect it.

AND they're monsters on the court. The break-neck pacing of the game had me in stitches the whole time, just watching the medals pile up. I'd match their skill against any of the community's top Slayers, and they often do.

I've never had so much fun watching someone else play this game! Safest money in town! Will be back!

Originally posted by Dr.Scientist View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, hell I'll say it again.
Thank you for a special price reserved only for family or friend.
Thank you for mercury, grimoire, light, XP, and overall wins.
Thank you for honoring my three g's with loot of fresh armor and badass new weapons.
Thank you for providing an affordable honest service so I may continue to spend.
Thank you for all of this and more. Godspeed, Carries R' Us Guardians.

Originally posted by SushiW View Post
Great work on trials today! Flawless done for me in less than 40 minutes. Really fun to watch. Thanks again!

Originally posted by Tylus View Post
These guys know what they are doing. They keep it professional and friendly. 10/10

Originally posted by ZoeTic View Post
This guy is awesome, i bought a trials flawless from him and Got it done asap. He is also very easy to contact and wont leave you without an answer. Very skilled group of players, they will also let me watch the service live. In the end i got a very nice 319 pulse rifle, would recommend to anyone that wants a cheap reliable trials service.

Originally posted by GigiD View Post
Fastest, cheapest and most reliable service! Excellent communication! Second time with them on challenge mode, second time amazed by the quality of service. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Dr.Scientist View Post
These guys are beyond good. They are everything that is defined as professional. And as far as I know, they are the cheapest, but don't let that take away from their skill, because again they are the best. They ran through trials with my warlock that has a light level of 302. I followed their progress through the destiny app, and I was at a loss for words to see that they actually carried my warlock at level 283, because I do not have any decent year 2 sniper rifles at all, so they opted to run through trials with my year 1, level 170 LDR. I felt bad that they had to do it that way, but they did it. And now they running through the RAID, on hard mode. These guys are definitely getting all of my business. They are running through the Kings Fall Hard Mode Raid right now. Do something good for your guardians, and contact CarriesRUs.

These guys brought my 300 Warlock, to 310 in just over 2 hours(flawless trials, and kings fall raid). I now have a 320 chest piece, 320 sniper, 320 artifacts, 310 Qullims Terminus, 2 Kings Falls rocket launchers(314, 310) 2 exotic weapons(310 Multi-Tool, 313 alchemists armor piece). They can't guarantee all these drops bc it's mostly random, but you'll never know unless you give these guys the chance to help you out. Be smart. Spend less, and earn more with CarriesRUs.

Thanks again guys!

Originally posted by SEROTONIN View Post
10 out of 10 for service can not complain at all Smile would use again.
[/CENTER]
Last edited by CarriesRUs.com ; 11-16-2017 at 10:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CarriesRUs.com for this useful post:

ItzDannyBoiix, SEROTONIN, SushiW, Trexnext07
11-27-2015, 12:59 AM #20
CarriesRUs.com
Originally posted by Tylus View Post
These guys know what they are doing. They keep it professional and friendly. 10/10

Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your weekend!
11-27-2015, 01:03 AM #21
CarriesRUs.com
Thanksgiving/Black Friday Weekend Special - Trials Flawlesses will be $40 this weekend! Email us!
11-27-2015, 09:11 PM #22
CarriesRUs.com
Trials Today through Monday orders are open! Live streaming now!
11-28-2015, 04:41 AM #23
ZoeTic
Haxor!
If i buy a flawless tonight when can it be done?
11-28-2015, 05:07 AM #24
CarriesRUs.com
If i buy a flawless tonight when can it be done?

We can Flawless tomorrow afternoon as we are finished for the evening. Smile
11-28-2015, 05:37 AM #25
ZoeTic
Haxor!
Also will it be live streamed? xp
11-28-2015, 06:10 AM #26
ZoeTic
Haxor!
Just placed my order for a Trials service Happy
Last edited by ZoeTic ; 11-29-2015 at 04:46 AM.

The following user thanked ZoeTic for this useful post:

CarriesRUs.com
11-28-2015, 07:51 PM #27
CarriesRUs.com
Streaming Flawlesses Now!
11-29-2015, 05:17 AM #28
CarriesRUs.com
This guy is awesome, i bought a trials flawless from him and Got it done asap. He is also very easy to contact and wont leave you without an answer. Very skilled group of players, they will also let me watch the service live. In the end i got a very nice 319 pulse rifle, would recommend to anyone that wants a cheap reliable trials service.

Thank you for the great feedback! So glad we could help and awesome that you got the pulse at 319. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo