09-12-2014, 09:11 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the best way I've gotten a lot of blue engrams. If you know a better way please share!

First get a Fireteam of 3. Then go to Strike Playlist and pick any difficulty (I prefer level 22.) Keep quitting and finding a game until you get the Nexus mission on Venus. Just run past the enemies you can and defeat the ones you have to. Then when you come out of the dark cave you use the flash light in you will come to a cliff with about 20 enemies. Defeat all the enemies and pick up anything they drop, then everyone jump off and die then repeat. Don't worry there is a checkpoint right when you come out the cave. They don't always drop engrams, only every once in a while. But this is by far the best way I've found to farm blue engrams.

You can get any engrams from this, not just blue!

NOTE: This may work if you pick the Nexus mission straight from Venus, let me know.
[EDIT: This will work just as well by picking the mission from Venus as it does from the strike playlist (from my experience.)]

Add me to do this on PS4: SU44K8-God
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 09-14-2014 at 02:10 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

Harley Quinn, kristijan1001, Mauzey, Thirst, Ciri
09-13-2014, 03:21 AM #2
It works even just by choosing the Nexus Strike mission on Venus (not mars) :P

The following user thanked Wendell for this useful post:

SU44K8
09-13-2014, 03:35 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Wendell View Post
It works even just by choosing the Nexus Strike mission on Venus (not mars) :P

Idk why I put mars, I meant venus haha.
09-13-2014, 05:37 AM #4
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
This is the best way I've gotten a lot of blue engrams. If you know a better way please share!

First get a Fireteam of 3. Then go to Strike Playlist and pick any difficulty (I prefer level 22.) Keep quitting and finding a game until you get the Nexus mission on Venus. Just run past the enemies you can and defeat the ones you have to. Then when you come out of the dark cave you use the flash light in you will come to a cliff with about 20 enemies. Defeat all the enemies and pick up anything they drop, then everyone jump off and die then repeat. Don't worry there is a checkpoint right when you come out the cave. They don't always drop engrams, only every once in a while. But this is by far the best way I've found to farm blue engrams.

NOTE: This may work if you pick the Nexus mission straight from Venus, let me know.

Nice mannn, would this work solo, by yourself?
09-13-2014, 06:23 AM #5
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Cola View Post
Nice mannn, would this work solo, by yourself?

I don't think you can do this by yourself since it is a strike and puts you in a game with 2 others.
09-13-2014, 08:21 AM #6
k1lla4o1
Pokemon Trainer
i just tried on normal lv 20 and it doesn't seem to work..maybe ill try lvl22 n up
09-13-2014, 08:46 AM #7
Andre
Bounty hunter
anybody wanna do this?
psn?
09-13-2014, 09:01 AM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by k1lla4o1 View Post
i just tried on normal lv 20 and it doesn't seem to work..maybe ill try lvl22 n up

How long did you do it? Like I said no guarantee, but its quicker than getting them normally. I got 5 blue, 1 legendary, and like 10 green in an hour and a half.
09-13-2014, 09:02 AM #9
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by HustleOrBeBroke View Post
anybody wanna do this?
psn?

Add me, SU44K8-God.
09-13-2014, 01:59 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
This is the best way I've gotten a lot of blue engrams. If you know a better way please share!

You can get any engrams from this, not just blue!

[EDIT: This will work just as well by picking the mission from Venus as it does from the strike playlist (from my experience.)]

sorry i have a question say if a legendary one drops do you all get it or the 1st person to pick it up and same goes for the blue ones? thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo