09-13-2014, 11:45 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was exploring on the destiny site and found what planets are going to come as DLC (I assume.) I don't know if its been released what planets will come in the DLC but this is what I've found.

You must login or register to view this content.

Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn seem to be the future planets. I assume the Asteroid Belt is the Reef? I could be wrong. I'm not to sure what the City is.

I found this interesting so I figured I'd post it. If you have any thoughts or can confirm anything let me know!

The following 8 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

Bichote, hibye3, Beats, LTBadBoy, maaaaatt, Mauzey, Ciri
09-13-2014, 02:13 PM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
Thanks for sharing Winky Winky

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

09-14-2014, 05:59 AM #3
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Pretty sure The City is Tower.
09-14-2014, 09:03 AM #4
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
these werein one of the trailers
09-14-2014, 02:07 PM #5
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Gay View Post
Pretty sure The City is Tower.

Yea that's what I thought so I clicked on it and it said the Tower but had pictures of other planets as well. It probably is the tower though.
09-14-2014, 03:06 PM #6
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
I was exploring on the destiny site and found what planets are going to come as DLC (I assume.) I don't know if its been released what planets will come in the DLC but this is what I've found.

Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn seem to be the future planets. I assume the Asteroid Belt is the Reef? I could be wrong. I'm not to sure what the City is.

I found this interesting so I figured I'd post it. If you have any thoughts or can confirm anything let me know!

you have been on Jupiter if you click it it will show you earned grimoire i have 10 from that planet.

the gray bar under the name shows how much grimoire you have earned from said planet.

so the only 2 we have yet to be on are Mercury and Saturn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo