09-15-2014, 06:09 PM #1
Restrain
CoD Services
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got out of a cooperative mission, and I was greeted with a message saying " Message of the day, The game world will be rebooting soon". Does this mean their will be an update? or just a server reboot? Did anyone else get this?
09-15-2014, 06:36 PM #2
Mauzey
Gym leader
I'd imagine that that is referring to whatever it is Bungie will be doing to unlock the Vault of Glass tomorrow
09-15-2014, 06:42 PM #3
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
I'd imagine that that is referring to whatever it is Bungie will be doing to unlock the Vault of Glass tomorrow

Oh alright, thanks!
09-15-2014, 07:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Bleh1337 View Post
I just got out of a cooperative mission, and I was greeted with a message saying " Message of the day, The game world will be rebooting soon". Does this mean their will be an update? or just a server reboot? Did anyone else get this?

I got this message too and mate i got one question what is the destiny extension pack im looking to buy it ?
09-15-2014, 07:28 PM #5
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by abby View Post
I got this message too and mate i got one question what is the destiny extension pack im looking to buy it ?

I'm not sure to be honest, I recently got this game.
09-15-2014, 08:13 PM #6
Mauzey
Gym leader
I'm not sure to be honest, I recently got this game.

*Kind of off-topic*

To be honest, this section is kind of lacking as far as information and content goes. The best place to get loot strategies and general information is by far the Destiny subreddit.
09-15-2014, 08:18 PM #7
WhyUMadKid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
*Kind of off-topic*

To be honest, this section is kind of lacking as far as information and content goes. The best place to get loot strategies and general information is by far the Destiny subreddit.

could i get a link to that?
09-15-2014, 08:19 PM #8
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by WhyUMadKid View Post
could i get a link to that?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Mauzey for this useful post:

WhyUMadKid
09-15-2014, 08:53 PM #9
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
New update 1.03
09-15-2014, 08:59 PM #10
SU44K8
Suffocate
I just got out of a cooperative mission, and I was greeted with a message saying " Message of the day, The game world will be rebooting soon". Does this mean their will be an update? or just a server reboot? Did anyone else get this?

It was for the update that came out about an hour after your post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo