09-17-2014, 12:26 PM #1
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hola

This is practically the best farming spot in the whole game just made a video showing me and what you can get out of it Enzo

Make sure to Like, Comment, & Sub :wub: :wub:

The following user thanked Smooth for this useful post:

WhyUMadKid
09-17-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
Hola

This is practically the best farming spot in the whole game just made a video showing me and what you can get out of it Enzo

Make sure to Like, Comment, & Sub :wub: :wub:

Already posted, and your welcime for showing you the spot

The following 2 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Franky,
09-17-2014, 03:07 PM #3
taniaducka
Little One
is it in old russia?
09-17-2014, 04:12 PM #4
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Already posted, and your welcime for showing you the spot

Please don't pretend like you discovered this first. For those who try to keep these locations private to prevent the whole world using them, I've been exploiting this location since the first day of Alpha. If you move back and forth between both spawn locations, or stand on the room with an Auto-Rifle and enhanced zoom, you can spawn an event where enemies spawn non-stop for a good 10-15 minutes, with multiple ultras.

Rinse and repeat for even greater results.
Last edited by ripacrombie ; 09-17-2014 at 04:15 PM.
09-17-2014, 04:15 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by ripacrombie View Post
Please don't pretend like you discovered this first. For those who try to keep these locations private to prevent the whole world using them, this was around on the first day of Alpha. If you move back and forth between both spawn locations, you can spawn an event where they come out non-stop for a good 10-15 minutes, with multiple ultras.

Did I say I found it first? All I said was it was already posted and I was the one that showed him the spot. tears Calm down
09-17-2014, 04:19 PM #6
Did I say I found it first? All I said was it was already posted and I was the one that showed him the spot. tears Calm down

You implied that the previous poster should thank you for showing him the spot, which *may* not be the case.

Don't be so smug.
09-17-2014, 04:29 PM #7
Dacoco
I void warranties.
You implied that the previous poster should thank you for showing him the spot, which *may* not be the case.

Don't be so smug.

I didnt imply anything you assumed I implied it, and I know for a fact that I am the one that showed him this spot as I am in the video. I asked him to farm engrams. Know the story before you speak on it.
09-17-2014, 04:38 PM #8
I didnt imply anything you assumed I implied it, and I know for a fact that I am the one that showed him this spot as I am in the video. I asked him to farm engrams. Know the story before you speak on it.

I am speaking on it based on the smug comment; don't claim this location as "yours", regardless of the situation. Just because you recorded a video and posted it, doesn't give you ownership.
09-17-2014, 04:47 PM #9
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I am speaking on it based on the smug comment; don't claim this location as "yours", regardless of the situation. Just because you recorded a video and posted it, doesn't give you ownership.

When the fuck did I say it was mine, tell me
09-17-2014, 05:13 PM #10
Franky
Big Daddy
Why so much hostility. It's seems like anything someone says always makes someone else butt hurt that it sparks up a heated argument. And like Dakota says, he never once said that he was the first person to find it or it was his spot, all he said was that he SHOWED him that beautiful farming spot. If you're going to call someone out at least have the right facts bruh.

The following 4 users say thank you to Franky for this useful post:

Cam Newton., hibye3, Maverick, Dacoco

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo