09-21-2014, 04:06 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, I am a no life at this game and before you try to insult me on that it is because of medical purposes. I recently just finished with chemotherapy, waiting on results. I'm level 28 and I have played it every hour since it has come out if I'm not asleep and I've pulled a few all nighters playing it.

With that being said, engram drops are completely random! Just because you got a legendary in the first few minutes of a farming spot does not make it the best, nor does it mean others will have the same results. You can get 10 blue and 1 legendary in one spot in a couple runs and people are so quick to jump and call it the best. Quit, do it again, and I bet you wont have the same results. Also enemy level does not matter. I've gotten more drops from lower level people, it seems like, than higher level. But like I said it is completely random.

One thing I have noticed is the higher the level you are the more common blue and legendary engrams are. Lately, with my level rising, I have been getting more legendary.

The "best" farming spot in my opinion is any spot you can kill a big group of enemies quickly, and kill yourself. It just increases your chances of drops.

EDIT: I have tested if precision kills increase the drop percentage and it seems to be true from my test! Thanks taniaducka for pointing that out!
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 09-21-2014 at 09:47 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

ATypicalSe7en, BiGGiE_BiGz, soc18, WhyUMadKid
09-21-2014, 05:01 AM #2
taniaducka
Little One
i got more legend gear from rare engrams then from the legend engrams! i notice that head shots kills helps in % drop engrams.

The following 3 users say thank you to taniaducka for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, cl_21, SU44K8
09-21-2014, 05:10 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
i got more legend gear from rare engrams then from the legend engrams! i notice that head shots kills helps in % drop engrams.

I'll have to test that.
09-21-2014, 07:28 AM #4
cl_21
Bounty hunter

Yeah same here more legendary equipment from blue engrams,
got the devil you know hand cannon from a rare engram and
a pulse rifle called Super Pox VLO, head shots do seem
to help the drop rate for me as well.
09-21-2014, 07:52 AM #5
DEradicator
Little One

same, i've noticed that too lol
09-21-2014, 08:59 AM #6
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
First off, I am a no life at this game and before you try to insult me on that it is because of medical purposes. I recently just finished with chemotherapy, waiting on results. I'm level 28 and I have played it every hour since it has come out if I'm not asleep and I've pulled a few all nighters playing it.

With that being said, engram drops are completely random! Just because you got a legendary in the first few minutes of a farming spot does not make it the best, nor does it mean others will have the same results. You can get 10 blue and 1 legendary in one spot in a couple runs and people are so quick to jump and call it the best. Quit, do it again, and I bet you wont have the same results. Also enemy level does not matter. I've gotten more drops from lower level people, it seems like, than higher level. But like I said it is completely random.

One thing I have noticed is the higher the level you are the more common blue and legendary engrams are. Lately, with my level rising, I have been getting more legendary.

The "best" farming spot in my opinion is any spot you can kill a big group of enemies quickly, and kill yourself. It just increases your chances of drops.

I think the level thing about engrams is true as now I am level 26 and been getting a lot more blues and slightly occasionally purple engrams. In my case however all my blues have been rares and purple slightly Legendary with most turning into rares or strangers coins. Also I wish you well on your health and your results. Happy
09-21-2014, 09:14 AM #7

TRU/ same

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo