09-30-2014, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Farming is a term used for Destiny and other games but as better known as "Spawn Killing".

I ran across this farming spot while in the area of two other farming spots.

PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iBlackI-IawX ; 09-30-2014 at 03:54 AM.
09-30-2014, 05:17 AM #2
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by IawX View Post
Farming is a term used for Destiny and other games but as better known as "Spawn Killing".

I ran across this farming spot while in the area of two other farming spots.

PROOF: You must login or register to view this content.

What exactly is this post for? I don't see a tutorial. Don't see you trying to party up with people to reveal the location even though I have a very strong feeling it is nearly the exact same thing as the video below (which has already been posted a few times.) I also don't even see you trying to sell this strategy although that would be absurd, and this section would be wrong for two of the options I mentioned. As for the "proof" all I see is you looking through a window at two enemies, I can replicate the same at any location.

Didn't intend to be rude I'm just dumbfounded with this post.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

iBlackI-IawX
09-30-2014, 05:52 AM #3
I never said I claimed the farming spot and I don't have fancy PVR to record and post it on youtube, I go along with what I discover and not what I see on an "YouTube" video. We'll now I know there is a video out showing that exact spot, but thank you.

This wasn't meant to be a "rude" response, this is just a dumbfounded reaction to your comment above.

The following user thanked iBlackI-IawX for this useful post:

SU44K8
09-30-2014, 06:43 AM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by IawX View Post
I never said I claimed the farming spot and I don't have fancy PVR to record and post it on youtube, I go along with what I discover and not what I see on an "YouTube" video. We'll now I know there is a video out showing that exact spot, but thank you.

This wasn't meant to be a "rude" response, this is just a dumbfounded reaction to your comment above.

Atleast a picture of the loot would have been more proof. Could have also done a text tutorial...
09-30-2014, 01:13 PM #5
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
This Has Already Been Posted. Thanks For Trying To Help Out Though.

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo