10-09-2014, 06:53 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No longer a theory, I tested and I did it 3 times but didn't get it, I got the ship, sparrow, and helmet. BUT my friend got it first try, so it's all luck but this strategy will increase your chances!

Ok, to start off this might sound confusing so if anyone can give a better explanation from what I'm explaining please try to explain it better.

Requirements:
Multiple characters able to do the raid (I have 3 hunters and switch the gear between all 3 to achieve level 29 when i need it.)
The Vault of Glass check point at Atheon on hard.
The normal Vault of Glass completed on each character.

First get a friend, or a few, and start the raid on the final checkpoint Atheon on hard.
Once your friends have it checkpointed switch between all 3 characters and get the checkpoint on all of your characters.
Then go back on each character and use this glitch to kill him quick:

You must login or register to view this content.
(Not every grenade will make him back up, switch between them until you find the one that will.)

You have to kill Atheon to get the Vex Mythoclass, so if this works it is only increasing your chances on getting it. It's not guaranteed you'll get it every time you beat him.

Credits: ME (SU44K8 )

I'm testing now. Let me know if it works for you guys!
Any questions let me know.

I'm no longer giving the checkpoint out (sorry.) I've gotten over literally 100 friend requests and can't find my friends name or party to join them. Also level 26 and below are adding me and try to get a hard checkpoint that you have to be at least level 27 to get and you have to have completed the normal raid. Half of the people adding me aren't meeting those requirements or they want me to help them do it because they already have the checkpoint. So you can thank those guys for me no longer giving it out.

If you would like the checkpoint check out here: You must login or register to view this content. or search some posts on this thread of who has it.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 10-12-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

BadBoyXxX, Bichote, chaosx6, DEradicator, Criptus, Beats, Jmd992z, moekroeman, Mr.Alfredo, SavageRising, skillz369, Waiz, Xcutioner
10-09-2014, 07:16 AM #2
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Ok, to start off this might sound confusing so if anyone can give a better explanation from what I'm explaining please try to explain it better.

Requirements:
Multiple characters able to do the raid (I have 3 hunters and switch the gear between all 3 to achieve level 29 when i need it.)
The Vault of Glass check point at Atheon on hard.
The normal Vault of Glass completed on each character.

First get a friend, or a few, and start the raid on the final checkpoint Atheon on hard.
Once your friends have it checkpointed switch between all 3 characters and get the checkpoint on all of your characters.
Then go back on each character and use this glitch to kill him quick:

You must login or register to view this content.
(Not every grenade will make him back up, switch between them until you find the one that will.)

You have to kill Atheon to get the Vex Mythoclass, so if this works it is only increasing your chances on getting it. It's not guaranteed you'll get it every time you beat him.

I'm testing now. Let me know if it works for you guys!
Any questions let me know.

Any Luck?
10-09-2014, 07:44 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
Any Luck?

Still practicing the glitch. I'm a hunter and don't have a grenade to make him back up with.
10-09-2014, 08:40 AM #4
Can I join u and get the check point off of u?
10-09-2014, 08:57 AM #5
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
Can someone take me to the checkpoint please, unlimited rocket launcher will push him back for sure
10-09-2014, 11:57 AM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Still practicing the glitch. I'm a hunter and don't have a grenade to make him back up with.

Try using a rocket launcher like the post above said.
10-09-2014, 02:36 PM #7
JesseBropez
Little One
Can you possibly add me to get me to that point? I am on ps3, JESSEBROPEZ is my psn.
10-09-2014, 06:44 PM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post
Any Luck?

Originally posted by Kas View Post
Try using a rocket launcher like the post above said.

Can now confirm this works. I updated the post.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

10-09-2014, 06:49 PM #9
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
can u help me with this on ps3?
10-09-2014, 06:52 PM #10
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Guys can I get the check point of someone please? My psn same as here be a big help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo