10-10-2014, 12:32 PM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); By now everyone should know that the weekly refresh is every Tuesday 5am EST and your progress will reset on the Raid and any missions.

This is how you can carry your save point to next week, but still let all of your rewards reset.

About 5-10min before the refresh start the Raid from your checkpoint.
Then a few minutes after the refresh tell your friend to start up Destiny and join you.
After he is in the game both of you jump off so the checkpoint saves for him.
Tell him to stay in the game until you get back.
Quit the application/ game (so you get the refresh.)
Then start it back up and join him.
After that both of you jump off again and respawn then your checkpoint should be carried over to the refresh.

Notes: Your friend doesn't have to get the refresh, you can skip that step but if you planned on giving it to friends anyway it'd be easier doing that.

Use this thread along with this one You must login or register to view this content. and you should be in pretty good shape Winky Winky

Any questions just ask!

I'm no longer giving the checkpoint out (sorry.) I've gotten over literally 100 friend requests and can't find my friends name or party to join them. Also level 26 and below are adding me and try to get a hard checkpoint that you have to be at least level 27 to get and you have to have completed the normal raid. Half of the people adding me aren't meeting those requirements or they want me to help them do it because they already have the checkpoint. So you can thank those guys for me no longer giving it out.

If you would like the checkpoint check out here: You must login or register to view this content. or search some posts on this thread of who has it.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 10-12-2014 at 08:53 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

Bichote, chaosx6, DEradicator, IRoyxX, Jmd992z, MEGANO5, Mr.Alfredo, SavageRising, Untouchable_God
10-10-2014, 01:33 PM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
I will add you in 1 hour Winky Winky
10-13-2014, 09:17 AM #3
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
has anyone done this in the previous week?
10-17-2014, 08:31 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by King
has anyone done this in the previous week?

I did it this week.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo