10-11-2014, 03:27 PM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Most Destiny players should know most of the rewards you get from the Raid, but do you know which part you get what from? No? This thread will tell you!

Use this and the checkpoint transferring method I've previously posted and we have ourselves a working farming method of the Raid finally!

Opening the door:
Loot chest - Shards or Energy

Defeating the Oracles:
Loot from this encounter appears automatically in your inventory when it ends successfully.

Materials:
Ascendant Energy
Ascendant Shard

Armor:
Prime Zealot Cuirass – Legendary Chest
Prime Zealot Gloves – Legendary Gloves
Prime Zealot Greaves – Legendary Boots

Kabr’s W rath – Legendary Chest
Kabr’s Brazen Grips – Legendary Gloves
Kabr’s Forceful Greaves – Legendary Boots

Cuirass of the Hezen Lords – Legendary Chest
Gloves of the Hezen Lords – Legendary Gloves
Tread of the Hezen Lords – Legendary Boots

Weapons:
Corrective Measure – Legendary Machine Gun
Fatebringer – Legendary Hand Cannon (Hard Mode only)
Found Verdict – Legendary Shotgun
Hezen Vengeance – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Praetorian Foil – Legendary Fusion Rifle (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)
Praedyth’s Revenge – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Praedyth’s Timepiece – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)

The Templar:
Loot from this encounter appears automatically in your inventory when it ends successfully.

Materials:
Ascendant Energy
Ascendant Shard

Armor:

Weapons:
Fatebringer – Legendary Hand Cannon (Hard Mode only)
Praetorian Foil – Legendary Fusion Rifle (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)
Praedyth’s Timepiece – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)

The Gorgons’ Labyrinth:
There are two chests, one can be found before entering the maze to the left at the top of a series of rocks in a tunnel. The second can be found by hugging the right wall of the maze.
It seems that every Guardian loots his or her class item from the first chest during his or her first run in the Vault of Glass. The second chest drops only ascendant materials.

Materials:
Ascendant Energy
Ascendant Shard

Weapons:
Any exotic weapon

Armor:
Fragment of the Prime – Legendary Warlock Bond
Light of the Great Prism – Legendary Titan Mark
Shattered Vault Cloak – Legendary Hunter Cloak

The Gatekeepers:

Materials:
Ascendant Energy
Ascendant Shard

Armor:
Prime Zealot Helm – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)

Battlecage of Kabr – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)

Facade of the Hezen Lords – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)

Weapons:
Fatebringer – Legendary Hand Cannon (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)
Praedyth’s Timepiece – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Hard Mode only – unconfirmed drop location)

Atheon:
Note that every Guardian is guaranteed one cosmetic item in addition to any other loot they may receive. It seems to be a rule that five Guardians receive the armor shader “Chatterwhite” and the sixth receives the jumpship or Sparrow.

Materials:
Ascendant Energy
Ascendant Shard

Cosmetic Items:
Aspect of Glass – Legendary Jumpship (Hard Mode only)
Chatterwhite – Legendary Armor Shader
Glass Minuet – Legendary Jumpship
XV0 “ Timebreaker” – Legendary Sparrow

Armor:
Prime Zealot Helm – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)
Battlecage of Kabr – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)
Facade of the Hezen Lords – Legendary Helm (Hard Mode only)

Weapons:
Atheon’s Epilogue – Legendary Auto Rifle
Vex Mythoclast – Exotic Fusion Rifle (Primary weapon, Hard Mode only)
Vision of Confluence – Legendary Scout Rifle
Any exotic weapon

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 10-22-2014 at 04:10 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SU44K8 for this useful post:

BadBoyXxX, ILuVGamin, IRoyxX, Jmd992z, moekroeman, mooll, Mr.Alfredo, Panda., Ypex
10-11-2014, 06:51 PM #2
anyone looking to do this could do with some gear only level 25 psn: iMaGiiKz--
10-11-2014, 07:09 PM #3
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Level 27 Warlock. Add my psn: whaddupdeven. Playing Raid on Hard ATM lastcheckpointk
10-11-2014, 09:33 PM #4
I'd help u if ur on ps3 at my inf ammo
10-12-2014, 01:32 AM #5
IRoyxX
Destiny
i can get rewards 2 times in a week with same character playing two dificulties?

i have played and beaten vog with my titan an hunter in easy, if i play in hard can i get rewards when i kill bosses or open chests?

many thanks for the info in advance
10-12-2014, 03:56 AM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by IRoyxX View Post
i can get rewards 2 times in a week with same character playing two dificulties?

i have played and beaten vog with my titan an hunter in easy, if i play in hard can i get rewards when i kill bosses or open chests?

many thanks for the info in advance

You have a set of rewards for normal, then a set for hard. The chests you only can get once though. If you do the hard mode first you get double rewards, but you wont get any rewards if you go back and play it on normal.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

IRoyxX
10-12-2014, 04:34 AM #7
IRoyxX
Destiny
its ok, but i don't understand if now i can get any reward to kill Atheon in hard with the checpoint. I only played/finished in normal this week. I will try today but i need the checkpoint another time, because yesterday you give me checkpoint but i think you give me in normal because no trophy pop up at finish to complete in hard.
Maybe because when you invite me to your lobby i have a checpoint in normal at Atheon and maybe your checkpoint don't copy over my.

I hope you understand my bad english, lol, and thanks for help bro! You are doing well here.Congrats
10-12-2014, 04:43 AM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by IRoyxX View Post
its ok, but i don't understand if now i can get any reward to kill Atheon in hard with the checpoint. I only played/finished in normal this week. I will try today but i need the checkpoint another time, because yesterday you give me checkpoint but i think you give me in normal because no trophy pop up at finish to complete in hard.
Maybe because when you invite me to your lobby i have a checpoint in normal at Atheon and maybe your checkpoint don't copy over my.

I hope you understand my bad english, lol, and thanks for help bro! You are doing well here.Congrats

You have two checkpoints, a hard one and a normal one. So if you started it on hard and spawned at Atheon then you got the hard checkpoint.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

IRoyxX
10-12-2014, 04:48 AM #9
IRoyxX
Destiny
Maybe i am doing something wrong, jeje, if you have time today i stay in my house in 30 min aprox, please invite me to get the checpoint another time, many thanks in advance
10-12-2014, 07:29 AM #10
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
You have a set of rewards for normal, then a set for hard. The chests you only can get once though. If you do the hard mode first you get double rewards, but you wont get any rewards if you go back and play it on normal.

i was watching a stream earlier today, one random chest in the gorgon's maze in hard-mode is still loot-able after you have looted both on normal mode.

The following user thanked King Kazma for this useful post:

IRoyxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo