10-18-2014, 09:04 AM #1
Ypex
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thank you SU44K8.

The hotfix doesn't come out until about 10:30 - 12ish eastern time the Tuesday of the reset. So that means everyone should take advantage of the hours between the reset at 5am and the hotfix. One - three last attempts to the Mythoclast!

Atheon
Next week's Hotfix is going to contain some fixes to the Atheon encounter.
We've added "baby bumpers" to areas where players could knock Atheon out of the environment.
Knocking a boss off a ledge is a bug. We will seek to address bugs like these as quickly as possible.

The encounter goal for Atheon is to act as a climax and the culmination of learning for a given Raid group. Part of that is making sure that each player in your group can perform every job as required. A change will take effect next week which fixes a bug with Atheon's target selection. When using its Timestream ability, Atheon will select 3 players at random, instead of choosing the three players furthest from it.

soure: You must login or register to view this content.

so if you want to see him fall, you'd better do it quick
Last edited by Ypex ; 10-18-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added source
10-18-2014, 12:48 PM #2
Mauzey
Gym leader
Good.
10-18-2014, 01:41 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Glad I just got my Mythoclast :P
10-18-2014, 02:21 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Ypex View Post
Atheon
Next week's Hotfix is going to contain some fixes to the Atheon encounter.
We've added "baby bumpers" to areas where players could knock Atheon out of the environment.
Knocking a boss off a ledge is a bug. We will seek to address bugs like these as quickly as possible.

The encounter goal for Atheon is to act as a climax and the culmination of learning for a given Raid group. Part of that is making sure that each player in your group can perform every job as required. A change will take effect next week which fixes a bug with Atheon's target selection. When using its Timestream ability, Atheon will select 3 players at random, instead of choosing the three players furthest from it.

soure: You must login or register to view this content.

so if you want to see him fall, you'd better do it quick

You may want to add this to the post.

The hotfix doesn't come out until about 10:30 - 12ish eastern time the Tuesday of the reset. So that means everyone should take advantage of the hours between the reset at 5am and the hotfix. One - three last attempts to the Mythoclast!

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

Ypex
10-18-2014, 03:51 PM #5
Ypex
Gym leader
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

Added Smile
10-18-2014, 09:20 PM #6
Reus_BVB
League Champion

where have you got that source will between 10, 30 to 12?
10-18-2014, 09:25 PM #7
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by BVB View Post
where have you got that source will between 10, 30 to 12?

I play every day all day and notice patterns. I can't remember the exact time but something happened at 11:19 every Tuesday, I think it was either the message "Game world will reset soon" or it resets then and you need the update.
10-18-2014, 10:00 PM #8
Reus_BVB
League Champion
I play every day all day and notice patterns. I can't remember the exact time but something happened at 11:19 every Tuesday, I think it was either the message "Game world will reset soon" or it resets then and you need the update.

I to have 2 hours after the reset margin'm content, I hope your prediction is good, and not fuck us before,: D, another question Templar has not really said anything? not plowed till the next patch?
10-18-2014, 10:24 PM #9
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by BVB View Post
I to have 2 hours after the reset margin'm content, I hope your prediction is good, and not fuck us before,: D, another question Templar has not really said anything? not plowed till the next patch?

I assume the following patch, unless they throw that in at the last second.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo