11-01-2014, 08:53 PM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have to say the ghallarhorn is the way to go the dps can't be overlooked is a beast vs bosses so what do u guys think is best and why? I don't play pvp so I can't RELLY say but I'm open to hear what u guys have to say
11-01-2014, 09:32 PM #2
taniaducka
Little One
imo the sniper "Ice Breaker" , the ghallarhorn is also a beast but the ice breaker have a perks that i love it, the ammo regen! its like you can use it anytime you want because of no more out of ammo.

The following user thanked taniaducka for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-01-2014, 10:52 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
I have to say the ghallarhorn is the way to go the dps can't be overlooked is a beast vs bosses so what do u guys think is best and why? I don't play pvp so I can't RELLY say but I'm open to hear what u guys have to say

Mythoclast, Suros, Ice breaker, Patience and time

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-01-2014, 11:35 PM #4
Originally posted by King
Mythoclast, Suros, Ice breaker, Patience and time

Time and Patience I think. Its backwards I believe so. Its the sniper rifle tho, right?
11-01-2014, 11:43 PM #5
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Time and Patience I think. Its backwards I believe so. Its the sniper rifle tho, right?

It's patience and time mate I got one one the first week for the game and ice breaker in the same week Ice breaker is better I think personally it's my fav gun but the ghorn is just to much and I don't even have one passed it up first week cause I didn't like rocket launchers man I was a fool haha
11-01-2014, 11:45 PM #6
It's patience and time mate I got one one the first week for the game and ice breaker in the same week Ice breaker is better I think personally it's my fav gun but the ghorn is just to much and I don't even have one passed it up first week cause I didn't like rocket launchers man I was a fool haha

I have 2 JGHALLAHORNS lol and a TRUTH. I was lucky and got all in Nightfalls. They do massive damage once fully upgraded damn.

The following user thanked Mr. Revenge for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-02-2014, 12:14 AM #7
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
I have 2 JGHALLAHORNS lol and a TRUTH. I was lucky and got all in Nightfalls. They do massive damage once fully upgraded damn.

Give me one man dam lol Smile
11-02-2014, 10:08 AM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
For me icebreaker is the favourite because ammo refills itself so its useful for heroic/ nightmare missions when you run out of ammo with your primary

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-02-2014, 07:49 PM #9
Fifty
Haxor!
Hawkmoon is the best hand canon & the vog scout rifle is the best scout rifle cause it has roughly the same damage as the mida multi tool and can fire in full auto.
I have to say the ghallarhorn is the way to go the dps can't be overlooked is a beast vs bosses so what do u guys think is best and why? I don't play pvp so I can't RELLY say but I'm open to hear what u guys have to say

The following user thanked Fifty for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-02-2014, 08:07 PM #10
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!

#Truth Best RPG/Heavy Weapon Best Exotic 2 Play With:The Last Word Best To Kill Any 1:Pocket Infinity Fusion Rifle Its Sprays

The following user thanked Moneybird1 for this useful post:

TheDeadLift

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo