12-08-2014, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so yesterday, I woke up and when I turned my playstation 3, I see a notification that the Dark Below DLC has been downloaded, because I pre ordered it . It was 100kb, so I'm thinking it's just an unlocker. But there was nothing when I checked destiny. So, there's a glitch in the playstation 4 to change time while in game. Can someone who has the 100kb DLC do this glitch and change the time to Tuesday? maybe this will fully unlock it so you get to play it early.
12-08-2014, 04:29 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xPatchyz View Post
Alright, so yesterday, I woke up and when I turned my playstation 3, I see a notification that the Dark Below DLC has been downloaded, because I pre ordered it . It was 100kb, so I'm thinking it's just an unlocker. But there was nothing when I checked destiny. So, there's a glitch in the playstation 4 to change time while in game. Can someone who has the 100kb DLC do this glitch and change the time to Tuesday? maybe this will fully unlock it so you get to play it early.

I'd be really surprised if they actually went by system time on an MMO and not server time.
12-08-2014, 04:58 PM #3
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
I'd be really surprised if they actually went by system time on an MMO and not server time.

I'm think the same also, I think it'll work on timezone of your account just like the actual game does either that or it'll go live at the server weekly reset which is 9am GMT (have to convert it to your zone). I think the latter is the most likely.
12-08-2014, 05:22 PM #4
because you can change the items that someone sells by changing the time. I think it's the same with this dlc.
12-09-2014, 07:04 AM #5
if you change the time on PS4 while in or before you enter destiny you will get an error trying to connect to the new servers for the DLC.
12-10-2014, 06:53 AM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
Like 1UP said, it's server based. My friend got GTAV 10min earlier in comparison to me so the next game I preordered I tried changing the time, doesn't work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo