12-19-2014, 08:36 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone recently have been getting the Husk of the Pit which eventually evolves into the Necrochasm. So I'm going to tell you guys how to get it!

To get the "Husk of the Pit" you will need to kill a Blade of Crota. These are the sword bearing guys that drop the sword for you to pick up to use. It will not drop after the first one you kill, you just have to keep killing until you get it. The esaiest way to get this is to go to Earth and do the "Fist of Crota" DLC mission. From there keep running past the big group of enemies and go straight to the Blade of Crota. Kill him and if you dont get it back out and repeat.

NOTE: All you have to do is kill him and it will show up on the right side of your screen if you have gotten it.
It took me an hour and a half to finally get it, so be patient. I have 2 of them (on different characters.) Each time me and my friends got it we had a black wax idol active, I don't know if this is a must but it seems to increase the chances!

Next after "Husk of the Pit" is obtained you will need to kill Hive enemies with it in order to rank it up.
When it is ready to be ranked up you will have to buy an embalming orb from Eris, she has to be rank 3!

Once you get that and upgrade it you will have to kill Crota on hard mode to get the piece that upgrades it to the Necrochasm.

Hope this helps you guys out! Good luck!

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

Xcutioner

The following user groaned SU44K8 for this awful post:

br0wniiez
12-19-2014, 03:04 PM #2
zebbidy
Are you high?
im not looking forward to killing crota on hard mode
12-19-2014, 03:58 PM #3
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
YOU ONLY NEED TO KILL A BLADE OF CROTA

You DO NOT need to be using black wax
You DO NOT need to be a specific rank with Eris Morn
You DO NOT need to be a specific level
No specific weapons, items, levels, nothing.

JUST KILL BLADES

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 12-19-2014 at 04:00 PM.
12-19-2014, 04:35 PM #4
Xcutioner
Little One
Does it matter if you play on lvl24? Or do you have to play it on lvl28?
12-19-2014, 10:37 PM #5
IRoyxX
Destiny
Remember to rank up the gun in the first mission of moon! when you kill about 350-450 enemies you got maxed. Kill all enemies except the knight, dead and repeat.
12-20-2014, 12:44 AM #6
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Originally posted by IRoyxX View Post
Remember to rank up the gun in the first mission of moon! when you kill about 350-450 enemies you got maxed. Kill all enemies except the knight, dead and repeat.

I heard it's actually 500 hive kills?
12-20-2014, 12:46 AM #7
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
YOU ONLY NEED TO KILL A BLADE OF CROTA

You DO NOT need to be using black wax
You DO NOT need to be a specific rank with Eris Morn
You DO NOT need to be a specific level
No specific weapons, items, levels, nothing.

JUST KILL BLADES

You must login or register to view this content.

To get the "Husk of the Pit" no. But to rank up up further Eris does need to be ranked up. I also stated that you get it from the blades of crota so I dont know why repeating that was necessary. But it is nice to know you dont need to have a black wax active, it just seemed like it to me.
12-20-2014, 12:49 AM #8
IRoyxX
Destiny
Originally posted by Kells View Post

I finished killing about 375 in first mision of moon with black wax activated. Today try to rank my second husk on the pit i have and post here the results
12-20-2014, 11:47 AM #9
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Xcutioner View Post
Does it matter if you play on lvl24? Or do you have to play it on lvl28?

Either, I did it on 24.
12-20-2014, 11:49 AM #10
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Kells View Post

If you do it on hard the yellow guys count as more than 1, I think 3 or so. Also if you have a telemetry it's quicker.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo