01-06-2015, 12:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just wanted to let you all in on the way I've been doing this bounty as I find it to be the quickest. This works on all classes (except the Titan's defender for obvious reasons...) however it seems to work best on the Warlock's voidwalker if you have Obsidian Mind (exotic helm)

Basically all you need to do is start up the first part of Crota's End, the Thrall Abyss and start killing. With the massive amount of enemies, you end up supering rather often.

A few tips.
-Run Gear with the Inverse Shadow upgrade (more super energy from kills)
-Hunters, if you have it, use the Don't Touch Me gauntlets in combo with a helm that provides Inverse Shadow as well.
-Use Bad Juju if you have it upgraded to the String of Curses.
-Warlocks if you have Obsidian Mind upgraded, USE IT. If you kill a group of ten thralls (not hard at all) you will instantly re-super yourself... I got the bounty done in under 5 minutes with my Warlock.

Also a common misconception is that if you kill 3 enemies, and then another 3 enemies in the same super use, it will count as 2 for the bounty. This is false. You may want to focus solely on damage and killing rather than making your super last longer.

Hope this helps. Have fun grinding!
01-06-2015, 01:34 AM #2
SU44K8
Suffocate
Since when could you do bounties in the raids? Especially in that part of the raid. I know some parts of the raids you can do certain bounties but not all parts of the raids can you do any bounties.
01-07-2015, 03:42 AM #3
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Since when could you do bounties in the raids? Especially in that part of the raid. I know some parts of the raids you can do certain bounties but not all parts of the raids can you do any bounties.

It's a weird mechanic. When it comes to doing some bounties, such as a Relic Harvest one (on the moon it's impact shards) it doesn't work. Almost like the enemies aren't actual enemies. However doing the super one, or rapidly killing 5 hive with a heavy weapon 5 times, will work. I can't remember which bounties can be done in the raids, but my advice is to try it first, because some do work.

Edit: To give an example of how strange it is, 3 kills with a super 20 times will work, but 2 kills with one fusion rifle round will not.
01-14-2015, 05:19 PM #4
Sunnis
Mario!
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
It's a weird mechanic. When it comes to doing some bounties, such as a Relic Harvest one (on the moon it's impact shards) it doesn't work. Almost like the enemies aren't actual enemies. However doing the super one, or rapidly killing 5 hive with a heavy weapon 5 times, will work. I can't remember which bounties can be done in the raids, but my advice is to try it first, because some do work.

Edit: To give an example of how strange it is, 3 kills with a super 20 times will work, but 2 kills with one fusion rifle round will not.

Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

The relic harvest for Venus works great in VOG at the Gatekeeper checkpoint. Also the Vex majors can be done there.
01-14-2015, 08:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Sunnis View Post
The relic harvest for Venus works great in VOG at the Gatekeeper checkpoint. Also the Vex majors can be done there.

If only the VoG could be solo'd as easy as Crota. Kinda hard to get to the Gatekeeper w/o a fireteam.
01-23-2015, 05:29 PM #6

Thats because weapon kills don't get you XP in raids. So kills with weapons don't count. Only with Super, abilities, or other actions, but not weapons. The bounty to generate orbs of light or get kills with arc or solar abilities works on raids.
01-24-2015, 02:40 PM #7
Originally posted by xPatchyz View Post
Thats because weapon kills don't get you XP in raids. So kills with weapons don't count. Only with Super, abilities, or other actions, but not weapons. The bounty to generate orbs of light or get kills with arc or solar abilities works on raids.

Actually the kills with arc/solar abilities bounty doesn't work, at least not in the abyss of Crota's End. Otherwise I would get it when I do my 3 super kills 20 times (I use golden gun. which normally counts toward it).

Afaik you don't earn any XP in the raids except for the group of precursors in the VoG.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen
01-24-2015, 03:56 PM #8
Actually the kills with arc/solar abilities bounty doesn't work, at least not in the abyss of Crota's End. Otherwise I would get it when I do my 3 super kills 20 times (I use golden gun. which normally counts toward it).

Afaik you don't earn any XP in the raids except for the group of precursors in the VoG.

Yeah, exactly what you said. I tested the arc or solar kills and they don't work. But super kills do work. Easiest bounty if you are warlock with Obsidian Mind.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo