01-29-2015, 04:55 PM #1
elzard
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm getting a ps4 but my account is banned on ps3, can I still login on the ps4 if I buy the game?
Probably not but would like to know for sure before spending money on the game Winky Winky
01-29-2015, 06:10 PM #2
Ban is a ban from a game or sony entertainment network these don't get unbanned

The following user thanked BedWetting for this useful post:

azote
01-29-2015, 10:29 PM #3
elzard
Haxor!
Originally posted by EYE
Depends if your on the same account. If your on the same account its a account ban so it doesnt matter what platform you are on.

Make a new account and you'll be fine

Yeah that's what I thought, thanks for the reply.

This can be closed Hi
01-31-2015, 12:50 PM #4
Originally posted by elzard View Post
Yeah that's what I thought, thanks for the reply.

This can be closed Hi

Yeah you can't use the account anymore since it's banned. Although strangely, Rockstar banned my account from playing GTA on the PS3, however, the banned account still works on my PS4, meaning I can still play GTA on it with my PS4!
01-31-2015, 01:20 PM #5
Default Avatar
STVBDKD
So I'm getting a ps4 but my account is banned on ps3, can I still login on the ps4 if I buy the game?
Probably not but would like to know for sure before spending money on the game Winky Winky

No you will not be banned on PS4 i was banned on Advanced warfare on ps3 and then i switch to ps4 same account and i was unban but still banned on ps3 version
03-02-2015, 04:19 PM #6
elzard
Haxor!
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
No you will not be banned on PS4 i was banned on Advanced warfare on ps3 and then i switch to ps4 same account and i was unban but still banned on ps3 version

Any proof of this? and I'm talking about destiny not advanced warfare
03-03-2015, 12:01 PM #7
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Any proof of this? and I'm talking about destiny not advanced warfare

Nope still ban on destiny bro i tryed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo