02-02-2015, 01:52 AM #1
BigMel1
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I built a lag switch today just to figure this out. I have beat crota multiple times legit. I love trying to replicate cheeses because it's an extra challenge in a game that I have played the heck out of. Do I deserve the rewards for beating it? No. Would I give them back? Sure. I just wanted to try and replicate the cheese.
02-02-2015, 06:43 AM #2
taniaducka
Little One
btw, heres a tuto on how to make a lag switch Winky Winky

02-02-2015, 08:17 AM #3
moenahli
Bounty hunter
lol looks cool, i shall give it a try
thanks Happy
02-02-2015, 03:10 PM #4
HQ80
Keeper
Originally posted by BigMel1 View Post

I built a lag switch today just to figure this out. I have beat crota multiple times legit. I love trying to replicate cheeses because it's an extra challenge in a game that I have played the heck out of. Do I deserve the rewards for beating it? No. Would I give them back? Sure. I just wanted to try and replicate the cheese.

Hey BigMel1,
Great post bro, I was just wondering if this still works because I tried this for about an hour and I couldn't get it to work, I did everything you showed in the video but still no luck. The lag switch I used was UDP Unicorn.
Thank you
02-02-2015, 04:16 PM #5
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by HQ80 View Post
Hey BigMel1,
Great post bro, I was just wondering if this still works because I tried this for about an hour and I couldn't get it to work, I did everything you showed in the video but still no luck. The lag switch I used was UDP Unicorn.
Thank you

He says that lag programs didnt work for him, only fisical lag switch.
02-02-2015, 10:19 PM #6
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Ugh, time to buy a lag switch online because I'm lazy haha.
02-03-2015, 01:26 AM #7
i have done it twice now on my titan and my warlock. I'm using xLag to get past te glass barrier. and i'm using a physical lag switch to despawn the wall. i am activating the physical lag switch at the moment i hear the boom when crota spawns and te wall behind him is completed. when done right you should see the bridge glow green for a while. when it glows the wall will disappear after a few seconds. I did it on PS4
02-03-2015, 08:54 AM #8
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by BigMel1 View Post

You can't use the lag switch fro as long as you do on the video as it will disconnect you and say no LAN cable is connected.
02-07-2015, 12:24 PM #9
Xcutioner
Little One
You can,i think your set up is not correct? I did this 3 times 😏
02-07-2015, 01:44 PM #10
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by Xcutioner View Post
You can,i think your set up is not correct? I did this 3 times 😏

Just got a lag switch press it when is says on the video and turn it off when it says on the video. Kicks me from the game and says no LAN cable connected

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo