10-05-2012, 02:04 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: -Wiz Khalifa- (Toobeastx)
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Netflix Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Unsure, as I haven't used Netflix until last week.

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 176,250 vbux prior to change (1,762,500 vbux now)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He replied to my second PM 2-3 days after not replying to the first one (as shown in the proofs above). After his reply stating he'll refund me, he hasn't replied back since.

Other comments: -
10-05-2012, 03:36 AM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by knight View Post

The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.
10-06-2012, 07:40 PM #3
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.

It's been well over 36 hours without any replies/response. Just letting you know. :y:
10-06-2012, 09:05 PM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by knight View Post
It's been well over 36 hours without any replies/response. Just letting you know. :y:

Teh_knight, an Admin refunded 1,762,500 vBux to your account. The accused scammer is now convicted for scamming. Due to this actions, he received an infraction which will suspend his account for 5 days. As behalf of NextGenUpdate' Staff, we're sorry for any inconvenience. If you experience another scam, please file a dispute as quickly as possible, and notify any of the staff who handle disputes. We're glad we was able to provide the refund. Teh_knight, enjoy your stay on NextGenUpdate.

Case Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo