09-17-2014, 09:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sexydane69 scammed me the charge was 20 paypal i paid then he never did service and deleted my skype If need further add my skype Murica101 you will reach me quicker this way.
09-17-2014, 10:42 PM #2
sexydane69
I defeated!
This had nothing to do with ngu.
can you charge it back?
if you have enough proof please post.
09-17-2014, 10:46 PM #3
sexydane69
I defeated!
then you threatened to chargeback because I didn't reply I wonder why I did it. but the thing is this has nothing to do with this website , just chargeback wait 7 days there will be no reply you'll get your refund stress less kiddo.
09-17-2014, 10:54 PM #4
sexydane69
I defeated!
if you wont a refund you will have to wait 7 days till I get back from holidays anyway. so better doing it that way dude.
09-17-2014, 11:06 PM #5
sexydane69
I defeated!
I wont be on ngu for a week so Staff if use need me to do anything
please contact me here
You must login or register to view this content.
09-18-2014, 01:13 AM #6
sexydane69
I defeated!
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
The fact you are now aware a despite is against you, if said despite is valid.. you will be required to reply within 48 hours, we won't go running to facebook to find you. It would be wise to keep checking back.

alright while im away , ill keep checking on ngu for updates Smile
have a nice day.
09-18-2014, 01:23 AM #7
Dane can you just do the service that's all I ask no more your respectable. so please just so the service
09-18-2014, 03:56 AM #8
sexydane69
I defeated!
Originally posted by Super
Dane can you just do the service that's all I ask no more your respectable. so please just so the service

Yeah I will do it I'm 3 hours away for my ps3 atm so en I get home in a week or earlier depends when my mum leaves I'll jump on it.
Or if you don't wanna do that I'll send you your 20$ back today in like 3 hours
09-20-2014, 12:47 AM #9
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Originally posted by Super

Originally posted by sexydane69 View Post
Yeah I will do it I'm 3 hours away for my ps3 atm so en I get home in a week or earlier depends when my mum leaves I'll jump on it.
Or if you don't wanna do that I'll send you your 20$ back today in like 3 hours

Please guys let us know if this has been resolved. As of right now this is an open dispute that is filled out incorrectly. If this has not been resolved I am giving the OP 24 hrs to fill the form out correctly or this dispute will be closed and will not be reopened.

If this has been resolved, let us know so we can close it. And like before, you guys have 24 hrs. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo