09-28-2014, 03:24 PM #1
KFC
KFC is the best
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Kyle
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell a BF4 Gameshare

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof:
Original deal: You must login or register to view this content. - He did pay up $10 but I had to spend on it something else since his paypal was limited.
You must login or register to view this content. - According to him, the deal was for AC4 but in the screen shot above, it says otherwise.
You must login or register to view this content. - No payment because no one on ngu would let him borrow $5...

When did this happen: This all happened 5 months ago and recently like 2 weeks ago.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] - Paypal, it was his paypal which I don't have access to.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:In total it was $15 or maybe $20, according to the first snap he says $5 on top of the $15. He paid $10 though.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. - He won't pay and I'm free to open this dispute.

Other comments:
09-28-2014, 03:40 PM #2
You don't truly know what the original price/deal was, you didn't even know it was originally $20. This was originally a gameshare for Assasins Creed IV: Black Flag. I downloaded Assasins Creed and 2 days later without any warning you deactivated the account from my PS4. Then you gave me the BF4 gameshare and expected me to pay extra because you needed to borrow money off xKtF to buy the upgrade from PS3 to PS4.This happened 5 months ago, If I hadn't paid in full would you not have disputed before now? You messaged me a month before now and as I told you then, I'm not giving you $5 which as I said in the screenshot, was an extra. More than anything, I'd say you just remembered this transaction and thought you'd get an easy $5 out of it.
09-28-2014, 04:28 PM #3
KFC
KFC is the best
I let you download AC4 because I did not have BF4 at the time. Did you not see the snaps? The original deal was for BF4. You can even ask Glare. Also, how could I "deactivate" the account without warning? I told you beforehand and you agreed, quit trying to change up the story. Once again, You must login or register to view this content. read this. If you have proof that the original deal was for BF4, post it.
09-29-2014, 05:42 PM #4
Originally posted by KFC View Post
I let you download AC4 because I did not have BF4 at the time. Did you not see the snaps? The original deal was for BF4. You can even ask Glare. Also, how could I "deactivate" the account without warning? I told you beforehand and you agreed, quit trying to change up the story. Once again, You must login or register to view this content. read this. If you have proof that the original deal was for BF4, post it.

I never agreed to you deactivating the AC4, you did it remotely without asking me.If you have proof that the deal was originally for BF4, except from Glare's word (he's your friend, he's not going to take my side) then show it, it's not me trying to change up the story, it's you. Also, that PM wasn't the first one sent, that was one which you told me to send to make sure this deal went by NGU rules and prevented scamming from either of us. Quite a bit of what you're saying isn't the truth and you also know, that the $5 was just an extra that I said I would give you if I got it off someone. You agreed to let me off the other $5 so don't try and deny it. Also, you deactivated the account with BF4 on it so there is no point in this dispute, you lost nothing and I'm not worried about losing $10.
Last edited by Deleted-User0000000012210 ; 09-29-2014 at 05:45 PM.
09-30-2014, 02:24 AM #5
KFC
KFC is the best
I notified you in the shoutbox that I would be giving you BF4 by which you responded saying your parents got mad and you couldn't get on it. Also, Sony permits deactivation every 6 months which I had already deactivated once so it could not be possible for me to deactivate it "remotely." Glare worked with both of us, he's the reason why xKtF gave me the $10 to get the BF4 upgrade. That PM was the first one sent, I can provide a screenshot of the all the messages between us. The original transaction was mean't for $15 but you responded saying you'd add another $5 which you can view in the screen shots I provided. You're incorrect in saying that I deactivated because I didn't do that but I will as you didn't live up to your part of the deal.
09-30-2014, 04:53 PM #6
Originally posted by KFC View Post
I notified you in the shoutbox that I would be giving you BF4 by which you responded saying your parents got mad and you couldn't get on it. Also, Sony permits deactivation every 6 months which I had already deactivated once so it could not be possible for me to deactivate it "remotely." Glare worked with both of us, he's the reason why xKtF gave me the $10 to get the BF4 upgrade. That PM was the first one sent, I can provide a screenshot of the all the messages between us. The original transaction was mean't for $15 but you responded saying you'd add another $5 which you can view in the screen shots I provided. You're incorrect in saying that I deactivated because I didn't do that but I will as you didn't live up to your part of the deal.

You did deactivate it, the 6 months only started when you did deactivate, Feel free to deactivate the account from my console, I'm not giving you $5 that I said I would give the extra $5. If you can show proof of our chats in the shoutbox and me saying that the $5 wasn't as a gift for a good deal I'll gladly send it, but as you can't, I won't be paying. This dispute is pointless, you got $10 and I don't play the game any more so you can deactivate also.
10-01-2014, 12:39 AM #7
KFC
KFC is the best
Please provide actual proof of the game being deactivated. I have not touched the account, your claims are ridiculous. I have showed sufficient proof while all you have said is not backed up by any evidence. I think that Budz should be the judge here. You have no problem spending $70 on PSN cards, why does $5 hurt you?
10-04-2014, 01:04 PM #8
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Sorry, but we do not deal with Disputes under the price of $10. next time please watch who you make deals with. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo