10-20-2014, 01:46 AM #1
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Username: 3P1cMOdZzz

I didnt buy this was for free

10/19/2014 1:20 PM EST

This was all on here I have proof

He offered a free recovery for black ops 2 then changed my email and password, he even said "I changed your password". I sent another message and now havent heard anything since. He did this to another person also and I have proof of what he did I will show anyone who needs it just contact me on here!

I did give him a dummy account so its not a big deal to get it back I just like the name on it, but I'd much rather have something happen to him for what hes done and so he doesnt in the future.

DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON FOR RECOVERIES
10-20-2014, 08:37 PM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
Username: 3P1cMOdZzz

I didnt buy this was for free

10/19/2014 1:20 PM EST

This was all on here I have proof

He offered a free recovery for black ops 2 then changed my email and password, he even said "I changed your password". I sent another message and now havent heard anything since. He did this to another person also and I have proof of what he did I will show anyone who needs it just contact me on here!

I did give him a dummy account so its not a big deal to get it back I just like the name on it, but I'd much rather have something happen to him for what hes done and so he doesnt in the future.

DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON FOR RECOVERIES

Have you got any proof that he actually took your account? like images of him saying he's changed the password etc?
10-20-2014, 10:10 PM #3
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
Have you got any proof that he actually took your account? like images of him saying he's changed the password etc?

Yes I do, I have the whole conversation wasn't much of a conversation cause he took it so fast then got off and haven't heard from him since. How can I show you it won't let me upload?
Last edited by MaryJane420 ; 10-20-2014 at 10:14 PM.
10-21-2014, 02:42 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
Yes I do, I have the whole conversation wasn't much of a conversation cause he took it so fast then got off and haven't heard from him since. How can I show you it won't let me upload?

Gyazo :p
10-24-2014, 05:43 PM #5
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
User has failed to respond to the Dispute he made. Dispute Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo