03-03-2015, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:
yes mostly pm messages, but this was done on site.
Service thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Account thread: Destiny Accounts For sell

Proof:
Originally posted by BedWetting
Originally posted by mano254
Is the account still avalable. Thank you.

yes the account is still available contact me over skype @bedwettings

Hello i did contact you on skyp your not avaliable.

add my backup skype @signals.

Hello there are to many signals which on.

send payment to [email][email protected][/email] fam/friends once done ill send the account information

Hello, we need a middle man I'll contact the admin. I'll give him the payment and you give him the account if everything checks out he'll give you the money and then he'll send me the account. Are you ok with a middle men its safer for both us. Sorry man but you only have 2 posts and your not an elite member. Please respond if you ok with this solution. Thank you.

i dont have 2 posts?

After this I rechecked his profile and sent him the payment.
When did this happen:
Tuesday, Febrary 03, 2015 7:22:43 AM

How did you purchase:
Paypal
Paypal Transaction : You must login or register to view this content.How much?:
$62.00 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, several times.
If yes, What did they say?:- He did not reply at all even when he is online.

Other comments: when I saw his Reputation I sent the money thinking to my self someone with this many posts and good Reputation will not scam me.:It takes less then 2 minutes to send me the account.
what would l Like to happen, I want him to send me the account as described or refund me.
03-03-2015, 01:13 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by mano254 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:
yes mostly pm messages, but this was done on site.
Service thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Account thread: Destiny Accounts For sell

Proof:
After this I rechecked his profile and sent him the payment.
When did this happen:
Tuesday, Febrary 03, 2015 7:22:43 AM

How did you purchase:
Paypal
Paypal Transaction : You must login or register to view this content.How much?:
$62.00 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, several times.
If yes, What did they say?:- He did not reply at all even when he is online.

Other comments: when I saw his Reputation I sent the money thinking to my self someone with this many posts and good Reputation will not scam me.:It takes less then 2 minutes to send me the account.
what would l Like to happen, I want him to send me the account as described or refund me.

As from the messages could you please confirm what membership the user had whilst undergoing the service, if the user was a non-elite member whilst the service took place, we are unable to assist you in this dispute unfortunately and I would strongly advise to contact PayPal in this instance and see what they can do for you. The user will be dealt for non elite sales and scamming.

If the user was elite whilst the service was taking place, then let me know and they will be contacted. I could get an Admin to check if necessary.
03-03-2015, 01:26 AM #3
Hi, when I first contacted him maybe. But when I paid no he did not have an elite membership. Could you please at least contact him to see if we could resolve this issue he is not responding to my messages maybe he'll respond to yours.i could see that he is an active member in this forum. Why would he loss a good account over $60. Thank you and please reply.
03-03-2015, 01:45 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hi, when I first contacted him maybe. But when I paid no he did not have an elite membership. Could you please at least contact him to see if we could resolve this issue he is not responding to my messages maybe he'll respond to yours.i could see that he is an active member in this forum. Why would he loss a good account over $60. Thank you and please reply.

As long as the initial contact was when the shop was active and the user had elite I will allow this, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply.
03-03-2015, 01:53 AM #5
Thank you so much.
03-04-2015, 01:49 AM #6
Hi Geo, just to follow up. I tried with paypal they said the transaction can not be desputed. I think he planned this from the beginning. Anyway thank you for taken action.
03-04-2015, 03:58 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hi Geo, just to follow up. I tried with paypal they said the transaction can not be desputed. I think he planned this from the beginning. Anyway thank you for taken action.

The user has been online since he was contacted, therefor he has ignored the request it seems, however I will allow him his designated 48 hours, after if still no response. The user will be banned.

If this is the outcome, I am terribly sorry for your loss, I can only suggest purchasing from well known verified services in the future.
03-05-2015, 03:01 PM #8
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The user has been online since he was contacted, therefor he has ignored the request it seems, however I will allow him his designated 48 hours, after if still no response. The user will be banned.

If this is the outcome, I am terribly sorry for your loss, I can only suggest purchasing from well known verified services in the future.

Hello, Geo
I have a question, I have found someone else selling a psn account that I want to buy, we agreed on a price but we need a middleman, do you known someone who we can trust..I know im stepping out of line here but can you possibly do it. I'll even pay for the service. Thank you and sorry if I offended you. Please reply.
03-05-2015, 03:57 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Hello, Geo
I have a question, I have found someone else selling a psn account that I want to buy, we agreed on a price but we need a middleman, do you known someone who we can trust..I know im stepping out of line here but can you possibly do it. I'll even pay for the service. Thank you and sorry if I offended you. Please reply.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to be a middleman for you. I would suggest undergoing all deals via the websites messaging system, and sending any money under business preferences, family and friends is in-disputable via PayPal.

Due to the users lack of response they have been banned. I am terrible sorry you lost so much money and I certainly hope this never happens again. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo