04-23-2015, 01:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Cesei
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof (Screenshots):

When did this happen:Started 3 months ago

How did you purchase:PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:between £25 to £30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, many times over 3 months
If yes, What did they say?:- He tells me he will get my trophies done. "100% the day I speak to him" and that he will refund my money and finish my trophies for free

Other comments: the services I paid for are half way done some trophies I bought were done with different time stamps that I asked for which need to be fixed and have been unfixed for 2 weeks
04-27-2015, 04:55 PM #20
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
Where sorting it out now.

Originally posted by LAGalaxy23b View Post
Another day goes by and still nothing, can we get an EXAcT date of when the trophies will get done?

Cesei it seems you have had a fair dew days to get this sorted now, what is holding you up? I am giving you til the 30th to resolve this issue.
04-28-2015, 06:48 PM #21
Originally posted by Laim
You have until the 28th Apr. 2015 11PM GMT time to do the service or you're going to be banned. This has went on for long enough.

I don't think he's been online in the past few days, can we give him an extension to get the trophies done?
04-28-2015, 08:26 PM #22
He came on after I quoted him, but if you want to extend it that is your choice.

I say we give him 1 more day if that's okay?
04-28-2015, 08:38 PM #23
That's fine. Smile

What happens if he doesn't comply by then? What happens to my money and trophies?
04-29-2015, 05:23 PM #24
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
What happens if he doesn't comply by then? What happens to my money and trophies?

If nothing has happened in the next 4 or so hours I would suggest to you strongly to see what you can do in the way of Disputing this with Paypal, on the users end, they would be banned.
04-29-2015, 08:39 PM #25
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
If nothing has happened in the next 4 or so hours I would suggest to you strongly to see what you can do in the way of Disputing this with Paypal, on the users end, they would be banned.

Ok no response of any kind from him, you guys are welcome to proceed with the ban. Guess I'm pretty much screwed cause PayPal won't do anything since my payments to him were "Transfers" , and now I have to pay someone else to fix my trophies
04-29-2015, 09:03 PM #26
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ok no response of any kind from him, you guys are welcome to proceed with the ban. Guess I'm pretty much screwed cause PayPal won't do anything since my payments to him were "Transfers" , and now I have to pay someone else to fix my trophies

The user has been banned due to failing to resolve this on various attempts and failing to give any other output. I am terribly sorry it has come to this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo