04-23-2015, 01:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Cesei
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof (Screenshots):

When did this happen:Started 3 months ago

How did you purchase:PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:between £25 to £30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, many times over 3 months
If yes, What did they say?:- He tells me he will get my trophies done. "100% the day I speak to him" and that he will refund my money and finish my trophies for free

Other comments: the services I paid for are half way done some trophies I bought were done with different time stamps that I asked for which need to be fixed and have been unfixed for 2 weeks
04-23-2015, 04:11 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
I can offer a refund like I said before once the user requests money to my PP email for the exact amount spent as he sent multiple payments and I can't remember which each payment was for. Also I did offer you to do the trophies for free, which I will do today when I'm free.
Last edited by Cesei ; 04-23-2015 at 04:17 PM.
04-23-2015, 07:18 PM #3
Sounds good I'll send you refund request, and as I had asked before can you send me pictures before you sync please? To make sure we get the right dates this time
04-24-2015, 03:42 PM #4
Originally posted by Laim
Can I have an update?

Nothing yet
04-24-2015, 04:39 PM #5
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by LAGalaxy23b View Post
Nothing yet

You need to request, I checked you haven't requested yet.
04-24-2015, 05:48 PM #6
Originally posted by Cesei View Post

I wa speaking about the trophies, I will send you a request within the next hour. The refund is not a priority for me at the moment but can you send me your email please?
04-24-2015, 06:54 PM #7

Ok I just send you a request for £30, when will you be able to sync and fix my last bit of trophies?
04-24-2015, 07:12 PM #8
Cesei
Banned
Ok I just send you a request for £30, when will you be able to sync and fix my last bit of trophies?

I will refund it now, also I'll PM you in a hr or 2 with the stamps so I can sync tonight. I'm at a friends atm, so when I get to my home PC I'll go from there for the sync.
04-25-2015, 09:48 AM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

I will refund it now, also I'll PM you in a hr or 2 with the stamps so I can sync tonight. I'm at a friends atm, so when I get to my home PC I'll go from there for the sync.

Any update on this?
04-25-2015, 12:51 PM #10
Originally posted by Geometry View Post
Any update on this?

He PMd me late last night telling he is going to get it done today, I'll update you once he does

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo