04-26-2015, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Bought 50$ worth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): Scamming on NGU - Album on Imgur
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 22nd April PayPal gift
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: Scamming on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. PayPal gift 50$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I also went ahead after reading the review of an Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud either. This guy hasn't made contact since i paid him. I never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Thank you.
04-26-2015, 11:34 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:EnemyRTM
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Bought 50$ worth trophies from him.
Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes
Proof (Screenshots): Scamming on NGU - Album on Imgur
When did this you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] 22nd April PayPal gift
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: Scamming on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. PayPal gift 50$
Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is just not responding
Other comments:I also went ahead after reading the review of an Elite Founder Member called Capture.Never thought that I would be recommended a fraud either. This guy hasn't made contact since i paid him. I never expected this sort of fraud from NGU. Thank you.

This is not looking promising, I will contact the user and if there is no response he will be banned on the 28th. I suggest you dispute this with PayPal if possible ASAP
04-26-2015, 03:39 PM #3
Can I dispute PayPal gift though? Worth a try though lol.

As I thought I cannot dispute a gift. :(
Last edited by assassin45 ; 04-26-2015 at 03:47 PM.
04-27-2015, 02:30 PM #4
Geometry i Am talking in the other thread at the moment. so read their. whatever i said there goes same for here
04-27-2015, 05:00 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by EnemyRTM View Post
Geometry i Am talking in the other thread at the moment. so read their. whatever i said there goes same for here

If you would not mind filling in this user also please as they are seperate purchases, thankyou.
04-27-2015, 05:37 PM #6
sorry sir. but its for the same price same service.
04-27-2015, 05:50 PM #7
um ok sorry. ill reply here also. well like i said in the other convo. my system was banned. i was not able to complete your service. getting a new console id 1-2 days. i will have to do your account and the other customers. for now be patient. i will have your account done. sorry for the delay.
04-27-2015, 06:16 PM #8
Thanks for the update. Please contact me before doing this as my details have since changed. I'd actually rather be refunded the 50$ than wait to be honest. Can you do this?

Thank you mods in your assistance with this issue.
Last edited by assassin45 ; 04-27-2015 at 06:19 PM.
04-27-2015, 08:00 PM #9
Please can I have a full refund of 50$ via PayPal as I no longer want the trpphies. Thanks
04-27-2015, 10:11 PM #10
i have used he funds. that will be a issue. lol but ill see what i can do after i get my cid

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo