05-10-2015, 12:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] YES

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 26/04/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 60$ USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Made numerous excuses saying my account is not compatible. I asked for refund he said he cannot he will only offer 50$ PSN card which probably wont work on my UK account and secondly I paid 60$ USD not 50. I have not received a single trophy from this guy to this date.

Other comments:
Not very happy. Second time I've been scammed on the modded forums. This guy has made numerous excuses since I paid him and now he wants to replace the 60$ with a 50$ PSN card that wont work on my account. I take this as a refusal of refund hence I'm opening this dispute. I've been reasonable and given him ample time to finish the job.

Thanks
05-18-2015, 06:20 AM #20
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Fideo
Yes Assassins sorry for that... I will sync today an tomorrow to finish level 100

Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
Still level 37... Nothing since his last post.

Fideo, I am giving you till the 21st to finish syncing these trophies.
05-18-2015, 02:15 PM #21
Originally posted by Temphaa View Post
Already posted , Your a bit late.You must login or register to view this content.

Ok sir
05-21-2015, 05:13 PM #22
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] YES

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 26/04/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 60$ USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Made numerous excuses saying my account is not compatible. I asked for refund he said he cannot he will only offer 50$ PSN card which probably wont work on my UK account and secondly I paid 60$ USD not 50. I have not received a single trophy from this guy to this date.

Other comments:
Not very happy. Second time I've been scammed on the modded forums. This guy has made numerous excuses since I paid him and now he wants to replace the 60$ with a 50$ PSN card that wont work on my account. I take this as a refusal of refund hence I'm opening this dispute. I've been reasonable and given him ample time to finish the job.

Thanks

Could I have a progress check please
05-21-2015, 05:20 PM #23
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Could I have a progress check please

Level 60 / 359 plats. So 241 plats to go for agreed 700 plats level 100.
05-21-2015, 05:29 PM #24
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Level 60 / 359 plats. So 241 plats to go for agreed 700 plats level 100.

But progress has been made? I gave Fideo till today to finish these, if you want I can leave this here and let the progress continue... Otherwise you would probably lose the chance to have them completed. Although I could ask Fideo to hurry up if you wish.
05-21-2015, 05:35 PM #25
But progress has been made? I gave Fideo till today to finish these, if you want I can leave this here and let the progress continue... Otherwise you would probably lose the chance to have them completed. Although I could ask Fideo to hurry up if you wish.

I will finish today...
05-21-2015, 05:44 PM #26

Yes progress has been made. He stated above he will finish today which is fine. Thanks.
05-22-2015, 06:03 AM #27
Hello, are the 1 am here in my country, I just got account level 78 because I run out of trophies, many gave me error and therefore could not reach 100, I ask you please for an extension and I need to reaffirm more trophies to meet, I am owner and chef of a restaurant here in my country, and tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I have events with special dinners and I can not be available due to that, so I ask for an extension until Sunday to finish, missing just over 100 games and can finish that day, Assassins friend if you want to wait for Sunday have your stuff, otherwise I leave everything in your hands and moderators ... Goodnight
05-22-2015, 07:09 AM #28
Originally posted by Fideo
Hello, are the 1 am here in my country, I just got account level 78 because I run out of trophies, many gave me error and therefore could not reach 100, I ask you please for an extension and I need to reaffirm more trophies to meet, I am owner and chef of a restaurant here in my country, and tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I have events with special dinners and I can not be available due to that, so I ask for an extension until Sunday to finish, missing just over 100 games and can finish that day, Assassins friend if you want to wait for Sunday have your stuff, otherwise I leave everything in your hands and moderators ... Goodnight

Yes I can wait until Sunday. But there's still 192 games to go as we agreed 700 plats for 60$. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo