05-10-2015, 12:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] YES

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 26/04/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 60$ USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Made numerous excuses saying my account is not compatible. I asked for refund he said he cannot he will only offer 50$ PSN card which probably wont work on my UK account and secondly I paid 60$ USD not 50. I have not received a single trophy from this guy to this date.

Other comments:
Not very happy. Second time I've been scammed on the modded forums. This guy has made numerous excuses since I paid him and now he wants to replace the 60$ with a 50$ PSN card that wont work on my account. I take this as a refusal of refund hence I'm opening this dispute. I've been reasonable and given him ample time to finish the job.

Thanks
05-24-2015, 09:25 PM #29
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Fideo
Hello, are the 1 am here in my country, I just got account level 78 because I run out of trophies, many gave me error and therefore could not reach 100, I ask you please for an extension and I need to reaffirm more trophies to meet, I am owner and chef of a restaurant here in my country, and tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I have events with special dinners and I can not be available due to that, so I ask for an extension until Sunday to finish, missing just over 100 games and can finish that day, Assassins friend if you want to wait for Sunday have your stuff, otherwise I leave everything in your hands and moderators ... Goodnight

Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
Yes I can wait until Sunday. But there's still 192 games to go as we agreed 700 plats for 60$. Thanks

Anymore on this Sunday deadline?
05-24-2015, 09:26 PM #30
Originally posted by Geo View Post

Rebuilding database on the ps3 right now...
05-25-2015, 06:07 AM #31

No progress since last post.
05-25-2015, 10:18 AM #32
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Rebuilding database on the ps3 right now...

No progress since last post.

Fideo where is the progress? This is getting silly and you are dragging this out beyond proportion.
05-25-2015, 01:30 PM #33
Fideo where is the progress? This is getting silly and you are dragging this out beyond proportion.

Sorry, I am syncing right now I was tired and fall asleep sorry
05-25-2015, 05:28 PM #34

Still level 78 no progress?
05-25-2015, 09:29 PM #35
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Still level 78 no progress?

Fideo if these are not 100% complete by tomorrow (26th) then you will have to refund the user so they can buy elsewhere.
05-26-2015, 12:34 AM #36
Fideo if these are not 100% complete by tomorrow (26th) then you will have to refund the user so they can buy elsewhere.

I am syncing his trophies bro... I just keep getting error on it and need to hack and rebuild every time... Atm he have 553 game complete... And level 84... Almost done... Hacking a rebuilding one more time...
05-26-2015, 05:44 AM #37
I can confirm level 84. 147 plats to go for completion. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo