05-10-2015, 12:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Fideo Kojima
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] YES

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 26/04/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 60$ USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Made numerous excuses saying my account is not compatible. I asked for refund he said he cannot he will only offer 50$ PSN card which probably wont work on my UK account and secondly I paid 60$ USD not 50. I have not received a single trophy from this guy to this date.

Other comments:
Not very happy. Second time I've been scammed on the modded forums. This guy has made numerous excuses since I paid him and now he wants to replace the 60$ with a 50$ PSN card that wont work on my account. I take this as a refusal of refund hence I'm opening this dispute. I've been reasonable and given him ample time to finish the job.

Thanks
05-10-2015, 03:10 PM #2
Ur account is not compatible I got error 80022D53 every time I try to sync, I am not refuse to refund bro... I told u what I need a psn and u send me paypal... So I buy it a psn, I still have the codes I forgot was 60$ sorry for that... If u want i can sync on other account or send the PSN codes to u... I can't send paypal...

And ur not scammed for second time I didn't do that...
05-10-2015, 03:30 PM #3
I didn't say I was scammed twice by you I meant the Modded forums in general. I paid via PayPal and that's how I want the refund. The codes may not even work as I said I have a UK account.
05-10-2015, 04:03 PM #4
I cant refund using PayPal only have 3$ there... Do what I say open a dispute on paypal then paypal refund and I got negative balance on my account, I pay and we are happy... If u don't want the codes do that... Please...
05-10-2015, 06:49 PM #5
I sent a PM to do it on another account due to total lack of options here. PayPal gifts are hard to get back I haven't even got my 50$ from the other guy.
05-10-2015, 08:16 PM #6
Originally posted by assassin45 View Post
I sent a PM to do it on another account due to total lack of options here. PayPal gifts are hard to get back I haven't even got my 50$ from the other guy.

Is hard to get it back if the user don't cooperate, but I will... In any case let check the pm
05-10-2015, 08:17 PM #7
Originally posted by Laim
All I can suggest is requesting a refund via PayPal as the user cannot give you PayPal money.

Please try and keep the money in your account for atleast 30 days when dealing on NextGenUpdate in case of a dispute.

I have the money laim but on PSN I didn't use it... I not the first time I deal on the site... For that i didn't use it... But i understand what u mean...
05-10-2015, 08:22 PM #8
Thanks for replying my PM. How long will it take to do this new account?
05-10-2015, 08:27 PM #9
I will try to get all synced in 3 days... Starting now...
05-10-2015, 08:57 PM #10
Ok you might want to check it works with 1 plat before you spend time doing 700 plats lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo