05-18-2015, 07:10 PM #1
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05/03/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He ignores my messages most of the time.

Other comments: So this is the story: I bought the clash of clans account from him and it worked perfectly for about 5 days. I changed ALL the info of the account including email, name, secondary email, and password. The only thing I was not able to change was the security questions and when I asked the user to change them he just ignored my message. After this one time when I tried to get into the account I was asked to sign in again and I tried with the email address I had put and it didn't work so I tried with the original account and that also didn't work. I then contacted the seller and he did not reply quick enough so I contacted apple support and they told me the email I had changed the account into did not exist and that the account was back to the original info. Hmmm how could this happen? I contacted iHaxel and he came up with the excuse that he had bought the account and he did not change the info and that the original user and creator of the account had decided to change all the info for iCloud purposes. I DON'T CARE! He should not be selling accounts that he does not have full access to and I personally believe these accounts are cracked and or stolen which are against NGU rules. Anyways, I passed from this and decided to solve the problem on my own and contacted supercell. They told me they could transfer the village to a new account (this way the owner would not have the iCloud excuse as I would be using the village on my own account) if I just answered some simple questions about the account. I LITERALLY MADE IT AS EASY FOR HIM AS TO JUST ANSWER SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND HE IS NOT EVEN WILLING TO DO THAT! He always ignores my messages and I have given him plenty of time. I wasted a lot of time upgrading this account. I gave him solutions and he still does nothing. All I want now is for him to either provide the correct account info WITH security questions this time or answer the simple questions correctly so I can keep the village without any hassles. I don't know what is so difficult. I have proof of EVERYTHING I stated in this including the transcript of the chat with apple support, chat with supercell, email verification stating I changed the email to the account, etc. Proof can be provided if requested.
05-23-2015, 01:44 AM #20
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Slayer

Would you like a refund so we can end this dispute quickly or have another account (I have one TH8 and one TH9)? If you'd like the account, please let me know. I will provide you with screenshots, and you can choose if you'd like it or not.

They are similar to the one you bought.
05-23-2015, 02:13 PM #21
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Would you like a refund so we can end this dispute quickly or have another account (I have one TH8 and one TH9)? If you'd like the account, please let me know. I will provide you with screenshots, and you can choose if you'd like it or not.

They are similar to the one you bought.

I would like the th 9 account with name change. Hope I don't lose access to it 5 days after purchasing it though. Thanks and good luck with future services. Send info via pm.
05-24-2015, 06:54 AM #22
iHaxel
I would like the th 9 account with name change. Hope I don't lose access to it 5 days after purchasing it though. Thanks and good luck with future services. Send info via pm.

Name change isn't available for the TH9.
05-24-2015, 03:12 PM #23
Slayer_
Bounty hunter

2.) Provide TH9 account, with name change available. // Provide you a TH8, with name change available (Android)

How come you offered it with name change and now it does not have it?
05-25-2015, 01:42 AM #24
iHaxel
How come you offered it with name change and now it does not have it?

I'm not sure, but I'll let you check if it does have name change or not.
05-25-2015, 03:02 AM #25
Slayer_
Bounty hunter

Send me images of both the accounts to my pm's and ill see which one is somewhat equivalent to the one I bought. The account I bought had 4 builders name change available and was not linked.
05-25-2015, 03:04 AM #26
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Geo View Post
OK Then, feel free to discuss this with the user.

Can you please monitor what the seller is doing? He is offering something and then changing everything he said before... I don't really understand this and is making me feel as if I will get the account and I will lose it again after a week.
05-25-2015, 10:17 AM #27
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Can you please monitor what the seller is doing? He is offering something and then changing everything he said before... I don't really understand this and is making me feel as if I will get the account and I will lose it again after a week.

Yes indeed I have been monitoring and was awaiting Haxels response after your last quote to him, Haxel, could you please confirm whether the account can have a name change or not, and security and guidance to make sure the account stays with the user
05-25-2015, 03:35 PM #28
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

iHaxel has placed the details where they will not be lost currently and is checking name change availability for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo