05-18-2015, 07:10 PM #1
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05/03/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He ignores my messages most of the time.

Other comments: So this is the story: I bought the clash of clans account from him and it worked perfectly for about 5 days. I changed ALL the info of the account including email, name, secondary email, and password. The only thing I was not able to change was the security questions and when I asked the user to change them he just ignored my message. After this one time when I tried to get into the account I was asked to sign in again and I tried with the email address I had put and it didn't work so I tried with the original account and that also didn't work. I then contacted the seller and he did not reply quick enough so I contacted apple support and they told me the email I had changed the account into did not exist and that the account was back to the original info. Hmmm how could this happen? I contacted iHaxel and he came up with the excuse that he had bought the account and he did not change the info and that the original user and creator of the account had decided to change all the info for iCloud purposes. I DON'T CARE! He should not be selling accounts that he does not have full access to and I personally believe these accounts are cracked and or stolen which are against NGU rules. Anyways, I passed from this and decided to solve the problem on my own and contacted supercell. They told me they could transfer the village to a new account (this way the owner would not have the iCloud excuse as I would be using the village on my own account) if I just answered some simple questions about the account. I LITERALLY MADE IT AS EASY FOR HIM AS TO JUST ANSWER SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND HE IS NOT EVEN WILLING TO DO THAT! He always ignores my messages and I have given him plenty of time. I wasted a lot of time upgrading this account. I gave him solutions and he still does nothing. All I want now is for him to either provide the correct account info WITH security questions this time or answer the simple questions correctly so I can keep the village without any hassles. I don't know what is so difficult. I have proof of EVERYTHING I stated in this including the transcript of the chat with apple support, chat with supercell, email verification stating I changed the email to the account, etc. Proof can be provided if requested.
05-18-2015, 07:39 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Slayer
Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05/03/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He ignores my messages most of the time.

Other comments: So this is the story: I bought the clash of clans account from him and it worked perfectly for about 5 days. I changed ALL the info of the account including email, name, secondary email, and password. The only thing I was not able to change was the security questions and when I asked the user to change them he just ignored my message. After this one time when I tried to get into the account I was asked to sign in again and I tried with the email address I had put and it didn't work so I tried with the original account and that also didn't work. I then contacted the seller and he did not reply quick enough so I contacted apple support and they told me the email I had changed the account into did not exist and that the account was back to the original info. Hmmm how could this happen? I contacted iHaxel and he came up with the excuse that he had bought the account and he did not change the info and that the original user and creator of the account had decided to change all the info for iCloud purposes. I DON'T CARE! He should not be selling accounts that he does not have full access to and I personally believe these accounts are cracked and or stolen which are against NGU rules. Anyways, I passed from this and decided to solve the problem on my own and contacted supercell. They told me they could transfer the village to a new account (this way the owner would not have the iCloud excuse as I would be using the village on my own account) if I just answered some simple questions about the account. I LITERALLY MADE IT AS EASY FOR HIM AS TO JUST ANSWER SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND HE IS NOT EVEN WILLING TO DO THAT! He always ignores my messages and I have given him plenty of time. I wasted a lot of time upgrading this account. I gave him solutions and he still does nothing. All I want now is for him to either provide the correct account info WITH security questions this time or answer the simple questions correctly so I can keep the village without any hassles. I don't know what is so difficult. I have proof of EVERYTHING I stated in this including the transcript of the chat with apple support, chat with supercell, email verification stating I changed the email to the account, etc. Proof can be provided if requested.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, and if you could send all personal or payment information for and about the account to [email][email protected][/email] it would save it being bought up later if necessary. Thankyou
05-19-2015, 09:39 AM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Buyer purchased a iTunes account, which he has full access too once information is given. You can remove access from original user, simply by removing his primary and secondary account.

Security Questions can be changed if you have the password, by going into the Game Centre Settings. It is your responsibility to change all information, including phone number, etc.

All Clash of Clans account that I sell are not cracked, and are purchased from people. But they sometimes want to keep money, and get their account back. Therfore, I tell buyers to change all information after purchase.

Please read this, you are able to change all information such as, Primary and Secondary Email.
You must login or register to view this content.

Just wanted to say that, I have full proof of purchasing the account.
05-19-2015, 12:09 PM #4
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Geo View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, and if you could send all personal or payment information for and about the account to [email][email protected][/email] it would save it being bought up later if necessary. Thankyou

I have sent all proof to the email.
05-19-2015, 04:29 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Buyer purchased a iTunes account, which he has full access too once information is given. You can remove access from original user, simply by removing his primary and secondary account.

Security Questions can be changed if you have the password, by going into the Game Centre Settings. It is your responsibility to change all information, including phone number, etc.

All Clash of Clans account that I sell are not cracked, and are purchased from people. But they sometimes want to keep money, and get their account back. Therfore, I tell buyers to change all information after purchase.

Please read this, you are able to change all information such as, Primary and Secondary Email.

I have sent all proof to the email.

OK Thankyou for the further information. From what I can see, after reading the apple support log and the email proof of change. All information on the account was changed by Slayer_ after the account was bought iHaxel, this included:
AppleID
Password(s)
Email Address(es)

which is what you suggested needing doing and has been done, I am not doubting that you purchased the account legitimately iHaxel but it seems that Slayer_ has changed all the information as suggested however it has been reverted. This could have happened if the original seller of the account contacted apple about a stolen ID, on where they would investigate the situation and can restore accounts. I have witnessed the same with Social Club via Rockstar Support.

I would like a couple more bits of information before I let you two discuss here on the thread to resolve the situation, which is the best way forward.
Slayer_ did you change the security questions on the account when purchasing?
iHaxel do you offer the advice given to me for all account purchases? For example telling them to change the security questions?

This information can be posted here or emailed if feel need be to [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks
05-19-2015, 08:13 PM #6
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
OK Thankyou for the further information. From what I can see, after reading the apple support log and the email proof of change. All information on the account was changed by Slayer_ after the account was bought iHaxel, this included:
AppleID
Password(s)
Email Address(es)

which is what you suggested needing doing and has been done, I am not doubting that you purchased the account legitimately iHaxel but it seems that Slayer_ has changed all the information as suggested however it has been reverted. This could have happened if the original seller of the account contacted apple about a stolen ID, on where they would investigate the situation and can restore accounts. I have witnessed the same with Social Club via Rockstar Support.

I would like a couple more bits of information before I let you two discuss here on the thread to resolve the situation, which is the best way forward.
Slayer_ did you change the security questions on the account when purchasing?
iHaxel do you offer the advice given to me for all account purchases? For example telling them to change the security questions?

This information can be posted here or emailed if feel need be to [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

I was not able to change the security questions without the answers to the current ones. Whenever you access an account from a new device this happens and this is why I contacted iHaxel saying that I needed the answers to the security questions before I could change them right after the purchase was made. He just ignored the message and did not reply.
05-19-2015, 08:16 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I was not able to change the security questions without the answers to the current ones. Whenever you access an account from a new device this happens and this is why I contacted iHaxel saying that I needed the answers to the security questions before I could change them right after the purchase was made. He just ignored the message and did not reply.

Ok thanks for that.
05-19-2015, 08:17 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post

iHaxel from the information I have gathered, it looks like you have 3 options:

1) Recover the account and allow the user access
2) Acquire an identical account
3) Refund the user
05-19-2015, 08:32 PM #9
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
iHaxel from the information I have gathered, it looks like you have 3 options:

1) Recover the account and allow the user access
2) Acquire an identical account
3) Refund the user

Sorry Geo, but I do not think the refund option would be the best as I paid that price for that account at the state it was in at the time of purchase, but after the account was in my possesion I spent an extended period of time upgrading it and making it's value way over $25.
05-19-2015, 09:15 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Sorry Geo, but I do not think the refund option would be the best as I paid that price for that account at the state it was in at the time of purchase, but after the account was in my possesion I spent an extended period of time upgrading it and making it's value way over $25.

Well we normally just deal with the original sale at hand when dealing with Disputes, for example if something originally cost $10 then the full refund price would be $10. However feel free to quote and discuss with iHaxel on this to try and come to an agreement.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo