06-29-2015, 07:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've included all the details below. I wouldn't call him a scammer as he did try and mod my account, he just couldn't do it properly and never gave me a refund.

Accused Username: quinster08

I don't think he is a scammer, I just didn't get anything that I asked for because he was unable to do it but I've not had a refund.

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of OFFSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): His skype username is at.hapix

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. - all screenshots at here

When did this happen: 21st June 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
06-30-2015, 02:19 PM #2
Originally posted by fishsoup View Post
I've included all the details below. I wouldn't call him a scammer as he did try and mod my account, he just couldn't do it properly and never gave me a refund.

Accused Username: quinster08

I don't think he is a scammer, I just didn't get anything that I asked for because he was unable to do it but I've not had a refund.

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of OFFSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): His skype username is at.hapix

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. - all screenshots at here

When did this happen: 21st June 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal

Please update your thread with proof of ONSITE contact before we can continue this dispute. Thank you.
07-03-2015, 11:21 PM #3
The user has not been online since the warning, he will be given a further 5 days to respond.
07-10-2015, 03:00 PM #4
User has failed to respond. User has been banned, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo