06-30-2015, 04:57 AM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zupah
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 6/29/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That the problem was on my end
We are currently resolving the issue via PM

Other comments: I recently acquired the $20 Gold Package from Zupah for GTA 5. As soon as I transferred the character, I proceeded to Edit him and and continue. To my surprise, I was hit with the infinite black "Joining GTA Online" screen. I even tried to delete the character and start from scratch with a new people and still the same result. I can't even play on-fucking-line with my main account due to this. I have researched the problem and it is all on the modder. I have spoken to some of my most "critically acclaimed" modder buddies and they will testify that this is a mistake on the service of the provider. I want him off the sponsored service list and I want him to pay me $20 via PayPal as well punitive damages(which we can discuss) caused by his bullshit. Thank you - DB You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DirtyBirD ; 07-01-2015 at 10:13 PM.
06-30-2015, 06:41 AM #2
Zupah
Are you high?
Lol, first of all why couldn't you PM me about this? Nobody else has had this problem with my service.

Second of all, I gave you a deal - I gave you every single thing in the game, top rank, over 100million, max stats, all unlockables, max upgrades in lsc, all awards, all weapons, all weapon unlocks, all clothing, all tattoos, all heist unlocks, etc...

I've been providing services for this game since its release and I know what I'm doing...Sorry you had this issue.

You can PM me and we can solve this, I don't even see a need to have this thread on here.
-Zupah
06-30-2015, 02:15 PM #3
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
I recently acquired the $20 Gold Package from Zupah for GTA 5. As soon as I transferred the character, I proceeded to Edit him and and continue. To my surprise, I was hit with the infinite black "Joining GTA Online" screen. I even tried to delete the character and start from scratch with a new people and still the same result. I can't even play on-fucking-line with my main account due to this. I have researched the problem and it is all on the modder. I have spoken to some of my most "critically acclaimed" modder buddies and they will testify that this is a mistake on the service of the provider. I want him off the sponsored service list and I want him to pay me $20 via PayPal as well punitive damages(which we can discuss) caused by his bullshit. Thank you - DB You must login or register to view this content.

Please update your thread using the dispute format found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Zupah View Post
Lol, first of all why couldn't you PM me about this? Nobody else has had this problem with my service.

Second of all, I gave you a deal - I gave you every single thing in the game, top rank, over 100million, max stats, all unlockables, max upgrades in lsc, all awards, all weapons, all weapon unlocks, all clothing, all tattoos, all heist unlocks, etc...

I've been providing services for this game since its release and I know what I'm doing...Sorry you had this issue.

You can PM me and we can solve this, I don't even see a need to have this thread on here.
-Zupah

It would be best to keep this dispute open until the issue has been resolved. I understand that this may not be 100% your fault, however you must provide the services as paid for, therefore the thread must be kept open incase of scamming.
06-30-2015, 03:48 PM #4
Zupah
Are you high?
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please update your thread using the dispute format found here: You must login or register to view this content.

It would be best to keep this dispute open until the issue has been resolved. I understand that this may not be 100% your fault, however you must provide the services as paid for, therefore the thread must be kept open incase of scamming.

I completely understand, as i said ive never had a complaint about this until now-

I am willing to redo the service on a different account or I can provide a refund, would like to solve this issue ASAP Smile
06-30-2015, 10:20 PM #5
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
I completely understand, as i said ive never had a complaint about this until now-

I am willing to redo the service on a different account or I can provide a refund, would like to solve this issue ASAP Smile

That's all I wanted to hear my man, I can suck up the fact that the mod is lost. I just want to be able to play on my main account again which I'm unable to do even when I deleted the character and started a new one. I apologize for the blunt statements in the original statements above, I just had the perception that you were playing the "oblivious card" and choosing to just let it be.I just want to resolve the issue at hand and if you provide me with that, the $20 is yours to keep.
Thank you- DB
07-01-2015, 01:26 PM #6
Zupah
Are you high?
That's all I wanted to hear my man, I can suck up the fact that the mod is lost. I just want to be able to play on my main account again which I'm unable to do even when I deleted the character and started a new one. I apologize for the blunt statements in the original statements above, I just had the perception that you were playing the "oblivious card" and choosing to just let it be.I just want to resolve the issue at hand and if you provide me with that, the $20 is yours to keep.
Thank you- DB

No problem, I understand how pissed you are, how do you think I feel also? I've never seen or heard of this problem for GTA 5 or any COD game until now... really strange.

PM me and we will work this out, so this dispute can be closed.

Thanks bro,
-Zupah
07-01-2015, 02:40 PM #7
Thank you- DB

No problem, I understand how pissed you are, how do you think I feel also? I've never seen or heard of this problem for GTA 5 or any COD game until now... really strange.

PM me and we will work this out, so this dispute can be closed.

Thanks bro,
-Zupah

Closing the dispute is not your choice unfortunately. Keep your conversations here and DirtyBirD can let me know if the issue has been resolved. Thanks.
07-01-2015, 06:35 PM #8
Zupah
Are you high?
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Closing the dispute is not your choice unfortunately. Keep your conversations here and DirtyBirD can let me know if the issue has been resolved. Thanks.

I said to PM me to resolve the matter ASAP so this thread can be closed.

Still waiting for DB-
07-01-2015, 06:43 PM #9
I said to PM me to resolve the matter ASAP so this thread can be closed.

Still waiting for DB-

Again, closing this dispute is not your decision. This is DirtyBirD's dispute. You should be talking through here unless there is private information being exchanged.
07-01-2015, 10:15 PM #10
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
I can make this quite simple, help me resolve the issue of playing on my account again. I deleted the modded character and I'm still unable to even play on a fresh new character. We can go from there. Everything will be golden if I can just play on my account, forget the modded character.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo