06-30-2015, 10:49 PM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: CfwMods-
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/28/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: He was supposed to pay $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing. I have messaged him several times and no reply.

Other comments: I dont see the point for scamming someone out of a Service Thread. Id just like to be paid or the user banned so it wont happen to anyone else.
Last edited by Tears ; 06-30-2015 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Typo in the Title.
07-01-2015, 12:33 AM #2
CfwLobbys-
Do a barrel roll!
Hows it going, I did not scam you you said I could give you the money Thursday and I've been texting you back in my auntys now so can't go on skype go back true messages you said thursday so don't start saying something what's not true I'm trusted on this site
Last edited by CfwLobbys- ; 07-01-2015 at 01:15 AM.
07-01-2015, 02:04 AM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by CfwMods
Hows it going, I did not scam you you said I could give you the money Thursday and I've been texting you back in my auntys now so can't go on skype go back true messages you said thursday so don't start saying something what's not true I'm trusted on this site

You were supposed to pay tuesday. Which is today. Dont change up anything I already proved you said Tuesday
07-01-2015, 03:37 PM #4

Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
You were supposed to pay tuesday. Which is today. Dont change up anything I already proved you said Tuesday

From what I can tell, Jinsul you said here you can wait until Thursday here: You must login or register to view this content.
For this reason, I am going to say, let CfwMods- until Thursday to give you your money. If the money has not been given by then, the dispute will escalate. The thread will be kept open for now.
07-01-2015, 03:54 PM #5
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
From what I can tell, Jinsul you said here you can wait until Thursday here: You must login or register to view this content.
For this reason, I am going to say, let CfwMods- until Thursday to give you your money. If the money has not been given by then, the dispute will escalate. The thread will be kept open for now.

Oh wow. I didnt even realize i said Thursday. I obviously meant Tuesday. Why would i even say Thursday when he said Tuesday? Makes no sense. But its cool ill wait.
07-03-2015, 12:00 AM #6
Tears
Temp is my dad.

Still havent recieved anything and no response from him at all.
07-03-2015, 02:56 PM #7

Are you still here? Can you provide the money now? It's now Friday. You have another 24 hours to respond otherwise this may lead to a site ban.
07-03-2015, 11:23 PM #8
Still havent recieved anything and no response from him at all.

Can I have an update on this please? Thanks.
07-04-2015, 02:27 AM #9
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Can I have an update on this please? Thanks.

I havent had any response from him but i dont think hes been on skype on NGU since this started.
07-04-2015, 06:31 AM #10
I havent had any response from him but i dont think hes been on skype on NGU since this started.

Since he's not been on I think it's best to give him another few more days. It sounds like a pain but it's better than him not being able to contact you through here because of issues on his end. If he fails to respond after this, consequences will be carried out as usual.
Last edited by Insight ; 07-04-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo