07-03-2015, 01:43 PM #1
Ranel545
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Jollyhorn
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 9th june 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
He was supposed to pay me in paypal/

How much?: 350$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- i contacted in phone app called KIK
If yes, What did they say?:- he was lying or not responding

Other comments: After 3 weeks of waiting i started my own Shop or services and he took it down( pictures in doc) without any reason. i am pretty sure im not his only victim who he havent paid to.
07-03-2015, 06:48 PM #2
i run off an account called jollyhorn not, puryfingcolors...... second your not from the site pups... this man met me on ps4 and wanted to run some accounts out of good will then he messaged me saying he knoew i did services and wants money... he has a stream which runs hundereds of accounts and didnt mind doing it.... and as for his other commments my people dont make that much, you did 2 accounts worth 50$ each at the time which mean 100$... and only if you worked for me... i have many people who have ran accounts for me and got paid instantly... and no complaints.... MY point is he just created an account on here to harrass me, he has not a single message here or on skype about me litterally contacting him to work accounts for me just that i "APPERENTLY" wouldn't pay him and hes so new that he made a shop out of spite... has 3 kik accounts created just to find out my prices and mess around like an ignorant child..... im telling you right know sir.... "Punisher <---- lovin the name btw" that this guys not here to use the site hes just here to mess up other peoples services out of jealousy... and as far as all those messages go... i message clearly and directly. so dont hate on my shop "SS_PUPS" he works for a guy named "Valleyram84" and honestly hate people who do services...... and make there life a bit misserable so, like i said before. " 1# Hes completely new to the site, 2# the only messages hes posted is the ones hating on the me 3#non of these messages say how much i "APPERENTLY" agreed to paying you.... 350$ for 2 accounts lol no! so im sorry "mr punisher but i dont like dealing these 2 guys and i wont" so if he wants something i can send him 75$ since he did run 2 accounts for me but he never honestly completed both since he didnt even grab the prizes that were the whole purpose of the match! so ya sorry for babbling on... THIS LITTERALLY ALL TOOK PLACE ON PS4 NOWHERE NEAR NGU...AND HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD A SHOP OR THE SITE TILL A FEW DAYS AGO.Smile thanks for your time
07-03-2015, 07:38 PM #3
Ranel545
Save Point
Added picture where he tells that he is going to pay 250$ because i didnt collect rewards for 2 characters( i was letting the account owner to collect them). The deal was 6 character 50 each+ 50 for doing them right now, i made ngu as a last chance to get your attention, u was ignoring me on kik, psn. I did services for you, u even agree to pay me, that means u know what im talking about. I knew that nfu services while ago.
07-03-2015, 07:54 PM #4
i want to be a little bit clear as u are kind of killiing my rep a bit here pups and to the mod who is looking at this, this guy hes a friends, friend that i met... he is a amazing trails player so i did ask him to help, but he found out about the site and know wants to hurt my shop and me in general... ive read the rules of ngu. i know how this is suppost to work... he a person i met on PS4 "Playstation 4" i asked him for a bit of help along time ago and know wants to get greedy. like most people who do service, i belive most of you have those people who think after 2 services you give them, they think there the S**T, well this is exactly that.... and honestly im really trying to point out that hes wasnt and is not a ngu memeber... all he has done is made 3 post 2 hating on my directly 1 shop which is pretty ironic.... im not asking for anything all i am saying is, ill be as nice as giving him 75$.... other than that im sorry if mods still dont see my point... but i will not pay someone whos literally trying his little heart out to make things a bit miserable. thanks again for your time.
07-03-2015, 08:21 PM #5
Ranel545
Save Point
As a person i have nothing against you, as long i got paid for job i did, im going to take my words back. Im not trying to give you bad reputation or anything but i have been waiting 3 weeks patiently, u deleted me from friendslist. I did my job, u didnt. Give 250$ and then i take my words back. Its up to you totally.
07-03-2015, 09:18 PM #6
Alright pups well work something out! but keep it off of a site u know nothing about.... litterally trying to chase me is not really the answer but ill talk with you if u want. Mods if we work out a solution be assured well both post it and if he continues this after we have there should be some sort of punishment
07-03-2015, 11:05 PM #7
Originally posted by Ranel545 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Jollyhorn
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 9th june 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
He was supposed to pay me in paypal/

How much?: 350$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- i contacted in phone app called KIK
If yes, What did they say?:- he was lying or not responding

Other comments: After 3 weeks of waiting i started my own Shop or services and he took it down( pictures in doc) without any reason. i am pretty sure im not his only victim who he havent paid to.

Without evidence that this started ONSITE, I cannot continue this dispute. You have 48 hours to update this thread, thank you.

ONSITE proof was not provided within 48 hours. Dispute closed.
Last edited by Insight ; 07-07-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo