07-04-2015, 11:52 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Kilam
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (him saying hes going to pay more if it looks nice)
You must login or register to view this content. stating he will pay more (i didnt ask him too))
You must login or register to view this content. (him sending the 3rd payment

You must login or register to view this content. him threatening to charge back because i didnt have a design finished (he kept making me redo it because he didnt like it) and saying he will lie and remove the designs i did for him from ngu and claim i did nothing (bruh)
You must login or register to view this content. him demanding shit and claiming he spent $30 on 1 design even though he bought 1 of everything off my service (as seen in the first screenshot)
You must login or register to view this content. him telling me to refund for the designs that werent finished whenever i was able to
You must login or register to view this content. here you can see he charged back for everything. Even the designs that i already finished for him.

When did this happen: 7/4/2105

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $29

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments: Im most likely going to stop selling on here. Too many scammers. Id like to not have my paypal a negative fee.
07-04-2015, 12:29 PM #2
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Kilam
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (him saying hes going to pay more if it looks nice)
You must login or register to view this content. stating he will pay more (i didnt ask him too))
You must login or register to view this content. (him sending the 3rd payment

You must login or register to view this content. him threatening to charge back because i didnt have a design finished (he kept making me redo it because he didnt like it) and saying he will lie and remove the designs i did for him from ngu and claim i did nothing (bruh)
You must login or register to view this content. him demanding shit and claiming he spent $30 on 1 design even though he bought 1 of everything off my service (as seen in the first screenshot)
You must login or register to view this content. him telling me to refund for the designs that werent finished whenever i was able to
You must login or register to view this content. here you can see he charged back for everything. Even the designs that i already finished for him.

When did this happen: 7/4/2105

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $29

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments: Im most likely going to stop selling on here. Too many scammers. Id like to not have my paypal a negative fee.

The accused has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
07-04-2015, 07:36 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
You never contacted me. You removed me. I bought everything from his shop. He started getting all lazy saying I only paid $2 and removed me after without giving me the rest of my graphics. I removed all of his graphics from my social media.
07-04-2015, 07:58 PM #4
Kam
In this screenshot, he never contacted me. He contacted me literally right before he disputed. He had me blocked the whole time. He unblocked me before he opened the dispute so he could show proof that he contacted me right before the dispute. I was asleep at that time also. We pay you to do your best on GFX. You got all lazy and weren't even trying... I paid you that extra $14 just to make everything look better and he couldn't even finish. He couldn't finish my background or my service shop.
07-05-2015, 01:27 AM #5
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
In this screenshot, he never contacted me. He contacted me literally right before he disputed. He had me blocked the whole time. He unblocked me before he opened the dispute so he could show proof that he contacted me right before the dispute. I was asleep at that time also. We pay you to do your best on GFX. You got all lazy and weren't even trying... I paid you that extra $14 just to make everything look better and he couldn't even finish. He couldn't finish my background or my service shop.

I would love to see you prove that i blockeed you and ignored you. I clearly said that I would redo it 1 more time or give you a refund for it. Everything was $2 at the time you bought and i only owed you 2 designs. You kept making me redo it then you just charged back FOR EVERYTHING. No i didnt ignore you. No i didnt block you. If i did, prove it.
07-05-2015, 02:31 AM #6
Kam
I would love to see you prove that i blockeed you and ignored you. I clearly said that I would redo it 1 more time or give you a refund for it. Everything was $2 at the time you bought and i only owed you 2 designs. You kept making me redo it then you just charged back FOR EVERYTHING. No i didnt ignore you. No i didnt block you. If i did, prove it.

I checked on skype on my phone and it said send contact request...
07-05-2015, 02:32 AM #7
Kam

I charged back cause you were taking the easy way out on everything. You can have your designs back. I removed them from everything.
07-05-2015, 05:36 AM #8
Tears
Temp is my dad.
I charged back cause you were taking the easy way out on everything. You can have your designs back. I removed them from everything.

It doesnt work like that. Youre making up a bunch of lies. Prove i ignored you and bocked you
07-05-2015, 08:35 AM #9
Kam
It doesnt work like that. Youre making up a bunch of lies. Prove i ignored you and bocked you

Lies? Have you seen how many disputes you have opened... You started making a bunch of excuses as To why you shouldn't make a good
Looking one. You just wanted to take the easy way out. I checked Skype and it said that you had blocked me cause you weren't on my recents and when I clicked your profile, it said send contact request. You unblocked me right before the dispute.
07-05-2015, 12:20 PM #10
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Lies? Have you seen how many disputes you have opened... You started making a bunch of excuses as To why you shouldn't make a good
Looking one. You just wanted to take the easy way out. I checked Skype and it said that you had blocked me cause you weren't on my recents and when I clicked your profile, it said send contact request. You unblocked me right before the dispute.

Me blocking and unblocking you would require one of us to send the other a contact request and the other accept it. You know it didnt fucking happen obviously because you can not prove it because everything you are saying did. not. happen. you cant give a design back after someone made it for you. Nope doesnt work like that. If i offered refunds for shit i already made for people i would state that in my thread. no one blocked you on skype and you are in the wrong for scamming. Thats all you are, a scammer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo