07-27-2015, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: thezombieslyer
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] I have Bought the goods and services he offered.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This happened on the 27/7/2015, Approximately 10 Hours Ago; 9 AM GMT +3

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] I have purchased through Paypal! You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: About 1 dollar. (It may not seem a lot, but a dollar is a dollar, and a scam is a scam; anyways if he scammed me 1 Dollar, he will go for a higher price)

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Sure, he said that I need to pay the fee's first, and said that i will do it; Now before everything he said that he is working on a users account; and said wait 40 Minutes, and after i bought it, he directly came to me and not 40 minutes wait [Evidence: You must login or register to view this content. He then said that after we are done, he will need to delete me from his skype because of "Max Contacts" So i checked his contacts and he only had 191 contacts. [Evidence: You must login or register to view this content. And then after we all checked out and such he send this one message and immediately blocked me after ward [Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Yeah, if you do not some how deal with this guy, he will scam someone else with a higher price; I got scammed a dollar, but this dude; he got scammed 3 dollars. [Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content. And also, he was very despreate for a vouch and reputation; and that is why he probably has a lot of positive feedback.
07-27-2015, 04:40 PM #2
thezombieslyer
Do a barrel roll!
Well I never scammed him I told him to agree that there is a chance of ban and he agreed now hes reporting me because he got banned.And I also told him that I couldnt mod what he wanted he said try anyways I said if it didnt stick there is no refund he said ok so he agreed that he could have been banned so it wasnt a scam he was just unlucky.
07-28-2015, 03:58 AM #3
I never got banned xD It never worked to get banned! You never even logged into my account!
07-28-2015, 04:01 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by thezombieslyer View Post
Well I never scammed him I told him to agree that there is a chance of ban and he agreed now hes reporting me because he got banned.And I also told him that I couldnt mod what he wanted he said try anyways I said if it didnt stick there is no refund he said ok so he agreed that he could have been banned so it wasnt a scam he was just unlucky.

Do you have proof that the service actually occurred?
07-30-2015, 05:42 AM #5
Originally posted by Detective
Do you have proof that the service actually occurred?

Please take action if he does not reply.
07-30-2015, 06:02 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by higamers View Post
Please take action if he does not reply.

I was giving time as he has not signed in
07-30-2015, 06:33 AM #7
Originally posted by Detective
I was giving time as he has not signed in

Right!
07-31-2015, 05:47 AM #8
thezombieslyer
Do a barrel roll!
Im sorry I logged on your account was is ps3? If so It must not have stuck if thats the case Ill redo it when I get me cid unbanned.
07-31-2015, 05:50 AM #9
thezombieslyer
Do a barrel roll!
I log in today haven't been on in a couple days and Im now a accused Scammer!?!?!!?
07-31-2015, 05:51 AM #10
thezombieslyer
Do a barrel roll!
I have people that I have done in the past as proof before my CID Got banned If theres anyway I could get rid of Accused Scammer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo