Post: I bought 3 accounts from xModified and only one was done correctly.
08-29-2015, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xModified
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

{ MODIFIED } Cod & Gta Mods

NGU: xModified

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8/20/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Paypal

How much?: $20 for 3 accounts

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes. he refunded me $3 for 2 of the accounts that were messed up. He refused to redo the accounts and thought $3 was a good refund for 2 out of the 3 accounts to be messed up. They only had money, rank and unlocks.. When the package was supposed to be for those things plus snacks, armour, fireworks, reduced recoil, modded rolls, pegasus vehicles and some others.

Other comments:
I posted an honest opinion as a customer to help others out and he dm'ed telling me to take it down or he would have my account banned. People like him give the community a bad name and makes people sketchy to use the site and the actual people that are legit on here. He didnt care about producing a good service he just did it for the quick money.

If the images didnt most correctly here are the direct links in order:
08-29-2015, 11:19 PM #2
Originally posted by dpayn005 View Post

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond
08-29-2015, 11:27 PM #3
SuperiorMods
Little One
I refunded him some money for what was missing I will not refund the money for the whole account when you have everything else it makes no sense at all
and your arguing that snacks armor and combat rolls are more important than Money Rank LSC unlocks for all the cars all the weapons and dlc guns and everything else is ridiculous I did everything I can do

but the fact that you want the full account refunded bc a few things are missing is too much and you know it is

I Also Gave You A DEAL That you asked for so you didn't pay full price anyway
08-30-2015, 06:47 AM #4
SuperiorMods
Little One
some things on the list that didn't show up you added Pegasus vehicles are not even on the list that I have for the package you bought so now your lying

ive been completely honest and you wont stop going overboard
I gave you 3 accounts, you said some things were missing on the account okay theres no way I can put those things on the account because its already transferred so I refunded the amount I thought was right for those things that didn't show
why would I refund the amount of a full account just because a small fraction of things are missing that's what you don't understand

I'm asking friends about this and they say your in the wrong one person said I shouldn't refund a thing because my price is so low so those are the opinions I'm hearing

and I said I could have it taken down because your calling me a scam on my thread just because you aren't happy with your refund even though youre being completely irrational
and just in case you haven't noticed but that's against the rules of the forum check yourself that's why I told you I would get it taken down
Last edited by SuperiorMods ; 08-30-2015 at 06:52 AM.
08-30-2015, 08:15 AM #5
No I dont want a refund.. I want the accounts done properly. I told you I would send video of them being deleted.

Sorry if the pegasus vehicles was a mistake.. But yes to me the snacks and armor are more important. The guns unlock with rank regardless
08-30-2015, 08:17 AM #6
Since $3 is a fair refund Ill pay you $3 to do the other two again. That sounds fair right?
08-31-2015, 12:25 AM #7
It's like anything else your order.. If you order food and it's not right.. You send it back and they replace it. Like any other service.. If they mess your stuff up they don't tell you to pay a portion of it. It should be the same with any service.. Like I said I can give you access to the two account and you can sell them again or I'll delete them and record it for you. Either the accounts are useless to me without the rolls, recoil, snacks and armour...

And the deal was $1 off lol
08-31-2015, 01:57 PM #8
Originally posted by xModified View Post
some things on the list that didn't show up you added Pegasus vehicles are not even on the list that I have for the package you bought so now your lying

ive been completely honest and you wont stop going overboard
I gave you 3 accounts, you said some things were missing on the account okay theres no way I can put those things on the account because its already transferred so I refunded the amount I thought was right for those things that didn't show
why would I refund the amount of a full account just because a small fraction of things are missing that's what you don't understand

I'm asking friends about this and they say your in the wrong one person said I shouldn't refund a thing because my price is so low so those are the opinions I'm hearing

and I said I could have it taken down because your calling me a scam on my thread just because you aren't happy with your refund even though youre being completely irrational
and just in case you haven't noticed but that's against the rules of the forum check yourself that's why I told you I would get it taken down

Originally posted by dpayn005 View Post
It's like anything else your order.. If you order food and it's not right.. You send it back and they replace it. Like any other service.. If they mess your stuff up they don't tell you to pay a portion of it. It should be the same with any service.. Like I said I can give you access to the two account and you can sell them again or I'll delete them and record it for you. Either the accounts are useless to me without the rolls, recoil, snacks and armour...

And the deal was $1 off lol

Here is what seems fair to me. You either redo the service as originally planned, or refund $7 in total. As a person who has been doing recovery services before, I don't see how it is fair to refund more than half, or to refund such a small amount in this situation. $7 is to me a right amount, for a few reasons.
1) Each account costs $7 and seeing as only part of it is missing from 2 accounts, refunding half for each sounds reasonable to me.
2) $12 seems too much for what happened. That is over half the original payment for such a minuscule error.
3) It's somewhere in between what you both requested for the refund.

I need you to both to get into some sort of agreement with each other. Refund, or redo the service.
08-31-2015, 10:27 PM #9
I would prefer the redo of service, but he refused.
08-31-2015, 10:29 PM #10
I'll record them both being deleted with my elgato and post it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo