09-04-2015, 03:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I purchased the recovery from him for $10 itunes card. All way going well, he completed the recovery and everything. When i logged into my account GTA V Would not allow me to play online as he had screwed up something in the recovery with skipping the tutorial wrong etc. I have been messaging him about refunding me or re-doing an account for me but yet no response. His thread is: You must login or register to view this content.

Date purchased: September 3rd, 2015.
Proof: Sent him the code You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: Him saying he's getting online to do it You must login or register to view this content.

Accused Scammer's Username: TwoTalented
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Above.

When did this happen: Thursday September 3rd.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Purchased with Itunes gift card. Proof is above in Gyazo's.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- They did not respond.

Other comments:

Proof i added the right skype : You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you.
Last edited by Stanshoe ; 09-07-2015 at 06:52 PM.
09-04-2015, 04:35 AM #2
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hi, it says in the bottom of the thread this very statement:
When purchasing this service, you are paying for the time it takes me to set up your account. If you have issues transferring an account to another console, I am not obligated to refund your payment. Once the payment is sent and the time is spent on the account, the deal is done.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
09-04-2015, 04:37 AM #3
It blacked screened, that's the modded fault....
09-04-2015, 04:22 PM #4
Originally posted by Stanshoe View Post
I purchased the recovery from him for $10 itunes card. All way going well, he completed the recovery and everything. When i logged into my account GTA V Would not allow me to play online as he had screwed up something in the recovery with skipping the tutorial wrong etc. I have been messaging him about refunding me or re-doing an account for me but yet no response. His thread is: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you.

Please update your thread following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
I need further proof than you already have currently to continue.

Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
When purchasing this service, you are paying for the time it takes me to set up your account. If you have issues transferring an account to another console, I am not obligated to refund your payment. Once the payment is sent and the time is spent on the account, the deal is done.

Following a recent announcement, all service providers must offer a refund if necessary during a dispute. The terms of services within your thread regarding refunds do not apply within disputes. As of now, I will wait until the thread has been modified to follow the dispute layout before proceeding further.
09-07-2015, 06:52 PM #5
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please update your thread following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
I need further proof than you already have currently to continue.

Following a recent announcement, all service providers must offer a refund if necessary during a dispute. The terms of services within your thread regarding refunds do not apply within disputes. As of now, I will wait until the thread has been modified to follow the dispute layout before proceeding further.

Has been edited to fit the correct template and format. Thank you.
09-07-2015, 06:54 PM #6

Has been edited to fit the correct template and format. Thank you.

Thank you for updating the dispute.
TwoTalented, it appears that the service you have provided has encountered an error. Is it possible for you to redo the service?
09-07-2015, 07:14 PM #7
Thank you for updating the dispute.
TwoTalented, it appears that the service you have provided has encountered an error. Is it possible for you to redo the service?

Talking to TwoTalented on skype right now, He has agreed to redo the service. will post back in about an hour when he has finished it with the outcome.
09-07-2015, 07:15 PM #8
Talking to TwoTalented on skype right now, He has agreed to redo the service. will post back in about an hour when he has finished it with the outcome.

Thanks for the update.
09-07-2015, 11:19 PM #9
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for the update.

I made StanShoe another account, and hes confirmed to me over Skype that it has transferred over to PS4 successfully and everything is good.
Sorry again, StanShoe.
09-08-2015, 03:52 PM #10

I made StanShoe another account, and hes confirmed to me over Skype that it has transferred over to PS4 successfully and everything is good.
Sorry again, StanShoe.

Need confirmation from OP please. Stanshoe can you confirm that the dispute can be ended?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo