09-09-2015, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact :
- First contact on NGU You must login or register to view this content.
- Skype chat: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I made the order on 2nd September 2015

How did you purchase: He asked me to order runescape gold for him on a website he lnked me. I paid with paypal the gold. On screenshots you can see that Stunz and August (the operator of the website selling gold) know each other and that Stunz received gold.

-Proof of paypal payement: You must login or register to view this content.
-Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: I paid $90 worthing 60.4 milion runescape gold

Have you contacted the scammer?: After a couple of days I wrote him to know if everything was fine. He didn't answer so I wrote him different messages on skype and here on NGU. I also Wrote on some threads he posted in. It's been a week and he isn't answering me. The psn account obviousley didn't get any modded platinum yet...

Other comments: Actually as you can see from the chat I gave him 3 weeks to mod trophies. I'm opening the dispute since he isn't answering my messages, he's ignoring all my messages and there's no way he didn't get notifications or he didn't see my comments. Only a scammer would totally ignore his customer messages like this!
09-12-2015, 09:09 PM #11
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
How can I handle that myself, when it was paid from his Paypal, not mine. They will NOT disclose any Information regards to people who didn't purchase.

Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
This is the weird thing!! From screenshots it can be seen that Stunz lierally said "I've bought from the website many of times so it's perfectly fine" on 4th screenshot of Skype chat. On 17th screenshot I tell Stunz that the seller asked me if I was ordering the gold for Scott and he answer "Yeah I'm Scott". It's obvious they know each other and now he plays dumb. And I want to underline that I asked after 3-4 days the seller if he gave the gold to Stunz and he said "I gave him gold",you can see it on the 3rd screenshot of "Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold".
I've done what I was asked so my part of deal is good. Again Stunz, why aren't you contacting me on skype or whatsapp (sent you my mobile phone number on pm) so that we open a chat with them while we are both online and can handle everything IN REAL TIME???
I'm really really disappointed!! you made me buy the gold and now you just washed your hands of it as it's something concerning you! Well it's YOUR RESPONSABILITY so handle it with them or be online and write me on real time while we contact the gold seller!!

So Stunz, can you do it or not? The payment has been made for your "gold" and you by the looks of it have contact with the seller of the "gold" so that's technically Tenkai's part done. He's made his payment and is now stuck without what he's paid for. It's now for you to do your half of the deal which is the service. Whether you receive the gold or not should not affect this is any way. The only way I can see you not having to do the service is if the payment was not made, or is to be refunded.
If you guys can't come to an agreement, I recommend Tenkai attempting to contact the "gold" seller in order to get a refund, or open a dispute through PayPal.
09-12-2015, 09:18 PM #12
I'm totally ready to contact them asking for explenation and/or refund but I need Stunz online on skype or whatsapp so everything can be done in real time. You see Insight, the thing that makes me crazy is that Stnz didn't answer any of my messages on skype or here on NGU.... If I hadn't opened the dispute probably he wasn't even going to tell he didn't receive gold ( and I'm not even sure since gold seller said he gave the gold and Stunz after the purchase was gone)
Last edited by Tenkai56 ; 09-12-2015 at 09:22 PM.
09-12-2015, 09:43 PM #13
Stunz
Former Staff
I'm totally ready to contact them asking for explenation and/or refund but I need Stunz online on skype or whatsapp so everything can be done in real time. You see Insight, the thing that makes me crazy is that Stnz didn't answer any of my messages on skype or here on NGU.... If I hadn't opened the dispute probably he wasn't even going to tell he didn't receive gold ( and I'm not even sure since gold seller said he gave the gold and Stunz after the purchase was gone)

I'm on for the next 10 minutes then I have to go again, very busy with real life things currently, they will not disclose any information with me regards to the payment you sent them.
09-13-2015, 12:02 AM #14
I cotacted the seller who keeps saying he gave the gold. Stunz told me also another customer bought gold from them for $60 and they didn't delivered it so it seems like they are scammers. I told the seller I wanted a refund and he refused saying things like "why he (Stunz) don't come here and talk to me" and in the end he also said he will be sure to block my paypal account for life. So to answer his menace I opened the dispute hoping to get back the money....if not i expect Stunz to handle this situation as he told me to buy from them and guided me through the order process saying he bought from their website before and they were reliable. Seems like both Stunz and I were scammed by them but again, buying from them wasn't my intiative....

Here's two screenshots of the chat transcription:
09-13-2015, 07:23 AM #15
Sorry for double post but this is insane....I received a pm from a guy. He stated that he made his investigation about this, contacted Stunz to buy Trophies and he was invited to buy gold. Crazy thing is at certain point of conversation Stunz says that I was trying to scam him and he has done the service...Here's the screenshots I have received :

If you want I can make a screenshot of all the pm I've received. Now, I don't know anymore what to think but I'm sure of one thing, the service I requested must be done. I admitt it's a bit strange to receive the pm just after I opened a paypal dispute against them from a guy who registered here on NGU on 9th september (same day I opened the dispute here on NGU) but I'm really tired of all this situation and YOU stunz put me in this situation . Actually from screenshots I received and everyone can see, you are the scammer since I didn't receive my trophies.
At the end of the message the guy says

"Just helping out, he admitted he completed which was a lie. I would appreciate if we keep this between us, the dispute in my eyes is going to lead no where. Also what Stunz is doing he is creating a new player every time with a new name so just in case he gets this account banned the gold would have been transferred over already, so meaning he has gold sent to a dummy account then he transfers it to his main account you see I believe"

I installed runescape and added on friend list iSlick, the character name given me buy Stunz during order processing and here's the result:

Last edited by Tenkai56 ; 09-13-2015 at 08:10 AM.
09-13-2015, 10:56 AM #16
Sorry for double post but this is insane....I received a pm from a guy. He stated that he made his investigation about this, contacted Stunz to buy Trophies and he was invited to buy gold. Crazy thing is at certain point of conversation Stunz says that I was trying to scam him and he has done the service...Here's the screenshots I have received :

If you want I can make a screenshot of all the pm I've received. Now, I don't know anymore what to think but I'm sure of one thing, the service I requested must be done. I admitt it's a bit strange to receive the pm just after I opened a paypal dispute against them from a guy who registered here on NGU on 9th september (same day I opened the dispute here on NGU) but I'm really tired of all this situation and YOU stunz put me in this situation . Actually from screenshots I received and everyone can see, you are the scammer since I didn't receive my trophies.
At the end of the message the guy says

"Just helping out, he admitted he completed which was a lie. I would appreciate if we keep this between us, the dispute in my eyes is going to lead no where. Also what Stunz is doing he is creating a new player every time with a new name so just in case he gets this account banned the gold would have been transferred over already, so meaning he has gold sent to a dummy account then he transfers it to his main account you see I believe"

I installed runescape and added on friend list iSlick, the character name given me buy Stunz during order processing and here's the result:

There has been a user which I will not name giving out anonymous information. However, it cannot be used at solid evidence but will be taken into consideration.
Seeing at it seems that the gold selling website appears to be scamming you both in your eyes, I recommend that you open a dispute with PayPal through your account, and not through their site. From there on, you should ask for the gold selling site to provide evidence that the gold has been sent etc. If it is proven that the gold has been sent, then I will escalate from there. If not, then you should get your money back. Please keep me updated atleast once every 48 hours on this and I will try guide you through the PayPal dispute aswell.
This is just a recommendation for now, unless any other information arises.
09-13-2015, 11:10 AM #17
Originally posted by Insight View Post
There has been a user which I will not name giving out anonymous information. However, it cannot be used at solid evidence but will be taken into consideration.
Seeing at it seems that the gold selling website appears to be scamming you both in your eyes, I recommend that you open a dispute with PayPal through your account, and not through their site. From there on, you should ask for the gold selling site to provide evidence that the gold has been sent etc. If it is proven that the gold has been sent, then I will escalate from there. If not, then you should get your money back. Please keep me updated atleast once every 48 hours on this and I will try guide you through the PayPal dispute aswell.
This is just a recommendation for now, unless any other information arises.

Yeah I know it's not a solid evidence as I'm also a bit skeptic about it. However I wanted to put it here in the dispute thread because I think you have to be informed. For what concern paypal I opened a dispute, seller still hasn't replied but I called Paypal customer service since I wanted some information. They told me to wait for his reply hoping to get the money because since I bought gold ingame, wich is virtual currency, I'm NOT protected by paypal....That's why I ask Stunz to give the platinums I ordered because it's his fault I'm in this situation. He told to buy there, that he bought several times and it was a reliable website and so on....$90 aren't candies....I'm in this situation because of him with risk to not get back the money!
09-13-2015, 11:13 AM #18
Yeah I know it's not a solid evidence as I'm also a bit skeptic about it. However I wanted to put it here in the dispute thread because I think you have to be informed. For what concern paypal I opened a dispute, seller still hasn't replied but I called Paypal customer service since I wanted some information. They told me to wait for his reply hoping to get the money because since I bought gold ingame, wich is virtual currency, I'm NOT protected by paypal....That's why I ask Stunz to give the platinums I ordered because it's his fault I'm in this situation. He told to buy there, that he bought several times and it was a reliable website and so on....$90 aren't candies....I'm in this situation because of him with risk to not get back the money!

Ask for some information. The fact that it's virtual currency works both ways aswell I believe. Just try your best to get some info out of this so we can work on the dispute here if the dispute does not favour you.
If you don't mind, I any screenshots of these conversations would be helpful, but may contain personal information. I am happy for you to PM this instead of leaving it out publicly.
09-13-2015, 11:29 AM #19
I called them with my mobile phone so I can't give you a screenshot. I can make a screenshot of the dispute on paypal website....I can contact them again through email if you want so that I can make a screenshot of paypal answer. It's the first time I have issues with a payment so it's the first time I open a dispute on paypal that's why I'm really confused and scared for the money I spent...
For the moment here's a couple of screenshots about the paypal dispute I opened:

Last edited by Tenkai56 ; 09-13-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo