09-09-2015, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact :
- First contact on NGU You must login or register to view this content.
- Skype chat: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I made the order on 2nd September 2015

How did you purchase: He asked me to order runescape gold for him on a website he lnked me. I paid with paypal the gold. On screenshots you can see that Stunz and August (the operator of the website selling gold) know each other and that Stunz received gold.

-Proof of paypal payement: You must login or register to view this content.
-Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: I paid $90 worthing 60.4 milion runescape gold

Have you contacted the scammer?: After a couple of days I wrote him to know if everything was fine. He didn't answer so I wrote him different messages on skype and here on NGU. I also Wrote on some threads he posted in. It's been a week and he isn't answering me. The psn account obviousley didn't get any modded platinum yet...

Other comments: Actually as you can see from the chat I gave him 3 weeks to mod trophies. I'm opening the dispute since he isn't answering my messages, he's ignoring all my messages and there's no way he didn't get notifications or he didn't see my comments. Only a scammer would totally ignore his customer messages like this!
09-09-2015, 04:10 PM #2
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact :
- First contact on NGU You must login or register to view this content.
- Skype chat: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I made the order on 2nd September 2015

How did you purchase: He asked me to order runescape gold for him on a website he lnked me. I paid with paypal the gold. On screenshots you can see that Stunz and August (the operator of the website selling gold) know each other and that Stunz received gold.

-Proof of paypal payement: You must login or register to view this content.
-Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: I paid $90 worthing 60.4 milion runescape gold

Have you contacted the scammer?: After a couple of days I wrote him to know if everything was fine. He didn't answer so I wrote him different messages on skype and here on NGU. I also Wrote on some threads he posted in. It's been a week and he isn't answering me. The psn account obviousley didn't get any modded platinum yet...

Other comments: Actually as you can see from the chat I gave him 3 weeks to mod trophies. I'm opening the dispute since he isn't answering my messages, he's ignoring all my messages and there's no way he didn't get notifications or he didn't see my comments. Only a scammer would totally ignore his customer messages like this!

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
09-11-2015, 03:27 PM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
I have not received the gold from them. You are either trying to pull a fast 1 on me, or they are trying to pull a fast 1 on you, or they delivered gold to wrong person (unlikely) . Have not received any rs gold yet, and if I did I'd complete my end of the bargain as I've done with countless NGU members that have paid for my services in the past.
09-11-2015, 04:11 PM #4
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I have not received the gold from them. You are either trying to pull a fast 1 on me, or they are trying to pull a fast 1 on you, or they delivered gold to wrong person (unlikely) . Have not received any rs gold yet, and if I did I'd complete my end of the bargain as I've done with countless NGU members that have paid for my services in the past.

If so why haven't you answered my messages??? Both of us have wasted time! I have done what you asked me so it's obvious I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you.
It's written on the screenshots that you have bought from them and were sure it's the right site!! that YOU were going to sort out things with him. He clearly referred to you as SCOTT and on the skype chat You told me to be Scott (everything is on screenshots). So it's seems more likely you're the one trying to pull a fast one on me...

Again if you're honest then why haven't you answered my messages. Stunz you ignored me completly, is that normal to you. I spent $90, it's not a joke. If they haven't given you gold YOU HAD TO INFORM ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE Just send me on pm a way to cantact you faster (as whatsapp) so that we can sort this thing out with the website and the guy you asked me to buy the gold from!!! I will contact him but I need to have fast answers from you so that I can get the gold or the money from them!

So please Stunz, don't make me waste more time because they got payed and if they don't give you money I will ask my money back through paypal.....
Last edited by Tenkai56 ; 09-11-2015 at 04:17 PM.
09-11-2015, 11:43 PM #5
If so why haven't you answered my messages??? Both of us have wasted time! I have done what you asked me so it's obvious I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you.
It's written on the screenshots that you have bought from them and were sure it's the right site!! that YOU were going to sort out things with him. He clearly referred to you as SCOTT and on the skype chat You told me to be Scott (everything is on screenshots). So it's seems more likely you're the one trying to pull a fast one on me...

Again if you're honest then why haven't you answered my messages. Stunz you ignored me completly, is that normal to you. I spent $90, it's not a joke. If they haven't given you gold YOU HAD TO INFORM ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE Just send me on pm a way to cantact you faster (as whatsapp) so that we can sort this thing out with the website and the guy you asked me to buy the gold from!!! I will contact him but I need to have fast answers from you so that I can get the gold or the money from them!

So please Stunz, don't make me waste more time because they got payed and if they don't give you money I will ask my money back through paypal.....

Here's what I can see. Unless Stunz can properly provide evidence that the payment hasn't been made, Stunz should be doing the service. The issue with the website the RS gold was purchased from should be handled by Stunz as he now has contact with them. With the payment already made, the issue should NOT mean Stunz cannot complete the service until he received the gold.
I see a few options from this.
Tenkai can attempt to make a refund by contacting the website and thus ending the deal. Or, Stunz will complete the service and await for the website to resolve this issue that you are personally having with them. If the refund cannot be made, Stunz must complete the service.
09-12-2015, 08:45 AM #6
I made the payment and you can see it from PayPal screenshot. I can provide also a screenshot of the website where is written successful order and its number. You see Insight, I didn't even know what runescape was. Stunz told me to buy there giving me the link. He said it was reliable since he purchased already and guided me through the order process. From both chat transcription (with website gold seller) and Skype chat with Stunz comes out they new each other as the operator asked if it was for Scott, I asked Stunz and he said it was him. EVERYTHING is written and can be seen on all the screenshots I've provided. And the funny thing is Stunz still doesn't contact me to try to get the gold from them or at least so that I can open a PayPal dispute. Again, it weird to be ignored as a customer.
09-12-2015, 12:42 PM #7
I made the payment and you can see it from PayPal screenshot. I can provide also a screenshot of the website where is written successful order and its number. You see Insight, I didn't even know what runescape was. Stunz told me to buy there giving me the link. He said it was reliable since he purchased already and guided me through the order process. From both chat transcription (with website gold seller) and Skype chat with Stunz comes out they new each other as the operator asked if it was for Scott, I asked Stunz and he said it was him. EVERYTHING is written and can be seen on all the screenshots I've provided. And the funny thing is Stunz still doesn't contact me to try to get the gold from them or at least so that I can open a PayPal dispute. Again, it weird to be ignored as a customer.

Yes, I understand. With the current evidence provided, I feel that Stunz should be able to handle the Runescape Gold himself and should do the service requested. We'll see what Stunz can say about this.
09-12-2015, 08:29 PM #8
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Yes, I understand. With the current evidence provided, I feel that Stunz should be able to handle the Runescape Gold himself and should do the service requested. We'll see what Stunz can say about this.

How can I handle that myself, when it was paid from his Paypal, not mine. They will NOT disclose any Information regards to people who didn't purchase.
09-12-2015, 08:38 PM #9
How can I handle that myself, when it was paid from his Paypal, not mine. They will NOT disclose any Information regards to people who didn't purchase.

But the evidence clearly shows that you have contact with the website?
09-12-2015, 09:06 PM #10
Originally posted by Insight View Post
But the evidence clearly shows that you have contact with the website?

This is the weird thing!! From screenshots it can be seen that Stunz lierally said "I've bought from the website many of times so it's perfectly fine" on 4th screenshot of Skype chat. On 17th screenshot I tell Stunz that the seller asked me if I was ordering the gold for Scott and he answer "Yeah I'm Scott". It's obvious they know each other and now he plays dumb. And I want to underline that I asked after 3-4 days the seller if he gave the gold to Stunz and he said "I gave him gold",you can see it on the 3rd screenshot of "Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold".
I've done what I was asked so my part of deal is good. Again Stunz, why aren't you contacting me on skype or whatsapp (sent you my mobile phone number on pm) so that we open a chat with them while we are both online and can handle everything IN REAL TIME???
I'm really really disappointed!! you made me buy the gold and now you just washed your hands of it as it's something concerning you! Well it's YOUR RESPONSABILITY so handle it with them or be online and write me on real time while we contact the gold seller!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo