10-01-2015, 07:15 PM #1
PlayAsGod
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Chill
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
When did this happen: During July-August
How did you purchase: Paypal
How much?: 30 dollars (10 dollars were returned)
Have you contacted the scammer?: YES
If yes, What did they say?: NO ANSWER nor in Skype neither in PSN

Other comments: Hi, guys. I'm a trophy seller but even I sometimes use guys to get trophies in games which I personally don't like.

You must login or register to view this content.

This guy. I ordered Madden 25 and wanted to order Madden 15 and 16.

We talked about time and he said that he would do it in some days, maybe 1 week, maximum 2.

After that he played only 2-3 times during this period of time. And he has gone. He was invisible in skype and didn't answer to me during 1-2 weeks.

After that he came back and started apologize about that. He said that my order now is in highest priority and he will finish it fast.

He played 1 time after that and again gone. 18 august. He still haven't come back. I saw him a couple of times online playing Madden 16. I even had to find other guy to finish this game.

This is ridiculous. I have never done same thing to anyone.

----

I can provide all proofs if someone need it, have too big conversation history in skype.
Last edited by PlayAsGod ; 10-01-2015 at 07:38 PM.
10-02-2015, 05:37 PM #2
Originally posted by PlayAsGod View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Chill
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Hi, guys. I'm a trophy seller but even I sometimes use guys to get trophies in games which I personally don't like.

We talked about time and he said that he would do it in some days, maybe 1 week, maximum 2.

After that he played only 2-3 times during this period of time. And he has gone. He was invisible in skype and didn't answer to me during 1-2 weeks.

After that he came back and started apologize about that. He said that my order now is in highest priority and he will finish it fast.

He played 1 time after that and again gone. 18 august. He still haven't come back. I saw him a couple of times online playing Madden 16. I even had to find other guy to finish this game.

----

I can provide all proofs if someone need it, have too big conversation history in skype.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
Please provide more proof, this user doesn't appear to come online much, so I may have to come to a verdict from information given by you.

EDIT: User yet to come online, a further 5 days will be given to him to reply to this dispute.
Last edited by Insight ; 10-04-2015 at 12:01 PM.
10-10-2015, 02:59 PM #3

----

Since he hasn't been on for a very long time, I've come to a conclusion to leave him unbanned but give him a convicted scammer userbar.
For now, I recommend you open a dispute with PayPal to see if you can resolve the money issue.
12-30-2015, 01:22 PM #4

----

Dispute reopened, user has now come online and has acknowledged the dispute. Please let me know if you still want to continue with this.
01-01-2016, 06:55 PM #5
Dispute reclosed and scammer bar removed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo