11-25-2015, 11:47 AM #1
Dank
Not Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ROMEUTROPHY
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

I sold him a BO3 duplication service right after Kas allowed them, and this guy does a chargeback at 3am..

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

How did they purchase?: Paypal

How much?: $8 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: No

Other comments: Awhile later he managed to find a 10th prestige and I offered to trade him my 1st prestige zombie in exchange, but he declined and wanted $8, in which I declined.
11-25-2015, 08:15 PM #11
Originally posted by ROMEUTROPHY View Post
When i get home i will take screenshots of that and the threads made by his friend hawk who kept threaning me to share with them and dupe my accounts for free while they are selling this all over the place illegally .

Originally posted by Dank View Post
I believe you're an accused scammer until proven innocent, which you aren't because you tried doing a charge back lol. Also, the service I provided you is an intangible good. I did offer to dupe my zombies account for you in exchange for the 10th, but you wanted the $8, and I declined that. Either way, I provided you with a service that was completed to the fullest. Not once did I ever claim to have a Master prestige account, I told you straight up what I had from the beginning..

Send whatever proof can support your case. ROMEUTROPHY I'm looking for proof of your paypal dispute please.
11-25-2015, 08:17 PM #12
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Send whatever proof can support your case. ROMEUTROPHY I'm looking for proof of your paypal dispute please.

11-25-2015, 08:19 PM #13
Default Avatar
Kas
Theres a dispute in paypal, he stil has the money i havent received a single penny so yeah. Also its ilegal in the paypal terms of use to sell Stuff and asking people to send the money as a friend , just in case, so yeah and i have profs. That skype account isnt mine at all the name and email says it all.

I have looked into your claim that the Skype user name does not belong to you and it appears that it is, based on your IP addresses and the IP that is currently on that Skype.
11-25-2015, 09:22 PM #14
I never said i wanted to sell when arrive home i will prove your idiotic story otherwise. But its true that i said that i wouldnt let the account for free, trading a master prestige for zombies prestige 1 isnt fair at all so yeah you and him right now are trying to be all polĂ­tical and correct , but you only post what actually benefits your story, however you don t post the full story so yeah i will take care of that i have 48 hours to do so.
11-25-2015, 09:24 PM #15
Well post your information, screenshots of that
11-25-2015, 09:31 PM #16
I also didnt spam nobody and yeah hawk was an idiot he deleted all the pms because they dont interest at all but i have them all
11-25-2015, 09:51 PM #17
Originally posted by Dank View Post

I also didnt spam nobody and yeah hawk was an idiot he deleted all the pms because they dont interest at all but i have them all

Look, here's the deal. It's getting quite confusing, for me atleast. I want to clarify a few things:

1) Let me get this straight. ROMEUTROPHY sent $8 and has claimed a charge back, correct?
2) ROMEUTROPHY has been provided with a BO3 service, correct?

If so, then all that needs to be done to resolve is for the $8 chargeback to be cancelled.
11-25-2015, 09:57 PM #18
Thing is i did no charge back in my paypal account history transaction was done correctly so yeah, in 2 hours i am going back home and provide all the proofs bunch of liars, money suckers.
11-25-2015, 10:05 PM #19
This just prooves the conversation happened in the first place, also i never spammed or insisted , also i never said i would be selling or wanted money, i was just looking for a fair deal , trade for another master prestige account or something similiar to what i got, about dank and hawk people thinks just because they are elite they can do whatever they want and in the end look good, when in the admins, moderators back are just trying to leech money around from everyone, and now because of all this, i will defend myself, because even this being one of my dummies, i will prove my inocence on this leeching network robbery bullshit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo