11-25-2015, 11:47 AM #1
Dank
Not Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ROMEUTROPHY
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

I sold him a BO3 duplication service right after Kas allowed them, and this guy does a chargeback at 3am..

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

How did they purchase?: Paypal

How much?: $8 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: No

Other comments: Awhile later he managed to find a 10th prestige and I offered to trade him my 1st prestige zombie in exchange, but he declined and wanted $8, in which I declined.
11-25-2015, 10:50 PM #20
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Look, here's the deal. It's getting quite confusing, for me atleast. I want to clarify a few things:

1) Let me get this straight. ROMEUTROPHY sent $8 and has claimed a charge back, correct?
2) ROMEUTROPHY has been provided with a BO3 service, correct?

If so, then all that needs to be done to resolve is for the $8 chargeback to be cancelled.

1. Correct
2. Correct

The fact that he claims he didn't charge back is a blatant lie as you can see from my transaction history.
11-26-2015, 03:43 PM #21
Originally posted by ROMEUTROPHY View Post
This just prooves the conversation happened in the first place, also i never spammed or insisted , also i never said i would be selling or wanted money, i was just looking for a fair deal , trade for another master prestige account or something similiar to what i got, about dank and hawk people thinks just because they are elite they can do whatever they want and in the end look good, when in the admins, moderators back are just trying to leech money around from everyone, and now because of all this, i will defend myself, because even this being one of my dummies, i will prove my inocence on this leeching network robbery bullshit.

Can you answer my questions and send me the proof you promised please.
11-27-2015, 04:22 PM #22
This just prooves the conversation happened in the first place, also i never spammed or insisted , also i never said i would be selling or wanted money, i was just looking for a fair deal , trade for another master prestige account or something similiar to what i got, about dank and hawk people thinks just because they are elite they can do whatever they want and in the end look good, when in the admins, moderators back are just trying to leech money around from everyone, and now because of all this, i will defend myself, because even this being one of my dummies, i will prove my inocence on this leeching network robbery bullshit.

You have 48 hours from now to provide the evidence you claimed you had 2 days ago.
11-28-2015, 06:11 PM #23
Ok i havent been online but i am doing it tdy
11-30-2015, 08:41 AM #24
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Mrs.
You have 48 hours from now to provide the evidence you claimed you had 2 days ago.

It's been well over 48 hours and you have yet to show proof of anything lol...
11-30-2015, 05:40 PM #25

Originally posted by Dank View Post

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him have a final 24 hours. This is final.
12-01-2015, 05:06 PM #26
Originally posted by Dank View Post

User has been banned for failing to respond to dispute. All I can think of is that you can try contacting PayPal, but that is all I can do from here.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo