11-25-2015, 11:47 AM #1
Dank
Not Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ROMEUTROPHY
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

I sold him a BO3 duplication service right after Kas allowed them, and this guy does a chargeback at 3am..

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

How did they purchase?: Paypal

How much?: $8 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: No

Other comments: Awhile later he managed to find a 10th prestige and I offered to trade him my 1st prestige zombie in exchange, but he declined and wanted $8, in which I declined.
11-25-2015, 03:17 PM #2
Are you even serious? Lol what a scumbag, you and hawk are some real fucking money leechers wtf! Give me a break, you were supposed to sell me a prestige 10 or master prestige account for that money, people shouldnt even be allowed to sell lower ranks, unless the person requests, and now you are trying what with this? Get lost you and hawk are the real scammers and scumbags that want everything for free to sell after for 10 bucks or 20 bucks for something that is useless in pointless in days when game gets patched, when ppl starts crying and losing their stats for no reason then everyone will open their eyes because of ppl like you, its people like you and him that made me stop helping ppl for free or sharing any good Stuff, since i obviously have another account because i belong to ngu ever since it was created, so yeh dispute me and u get one of my dummy accounts banned but me otherwise will recover my money because i feel robbed for paying 8 bucks for wich crap, and i will never lose my access to ngu
11-25-2015, 04:36 PM #3
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: ROMEUTROPHY
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

I sold him a BO3 duplication service right after Kas allowed them, and this guy does a chargeback at 3am..

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

How did they purchase?: Paypal

How much?: $8 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?: No

Other comments: Awhile later he managed to find a 10th prestige and I offered to trade him my 1st prestige zombie in exchange, but he declined and wanted $8, in which I declined.

Originally posted by ROMEUTROPHY View Post
Are you even serious? Lol what a scumbag, you and hawk are some real fucking money leechers wtf! Give me a break, you were supposed to sell me a prestige 10 or master prestige account for that money, people shouldnt even be allowed to sell lower ranks, unless the person requests, and now you are trying what with this? Get lost you and hawk are the real scammers and scumbags that want everything for free to sell after for 10 bucks or 20 bucks for something that is useless in pointless in days when game gets patched, when ppl starts crying and losing their stats for no reason then everyone will open their eyes because of ppl like you, its people like you and him that made me stop helping ppl for free or sharing any good Stuff, since i obviously have another account because i belong to ngu ever since it was created, so yeh dispute me and u get one of my dummy accounts banned but me otherwise will recover my money because i feel robbed for paying 8 bucks for wich crap, and i will never lose my access to ngu

I presume you won't comply, but I will tell you this anyways.
You have been told of what you were receiving as shown in the screenshot here: You must login or register to view this content.
You knew that it wasn't master prestige and you still went ahead with the transaction.

You have 2 options, send the $8 or simply face the consequences. Note, if you think having another account will save you, think otherwise.
11-25-2015, 04:42 PM #4
He still has th e money, so whats the point with this? About the account if you ban this one i have others so yeah i have dinĂ¢mic ips so yeah its pointless for you, theres no way for you to work around with that. Why doesnt dank send my messages to hawk? Threating me to give him my accounts? Just check my private messages its all there what about that.
11-25-2015, 04:51 PM #5
He still has th e money, so whats the point with this? About the account if you ban this one i have others so yeah i have dinĂ¢mic ips so yeah its pointless for you, theres no way for you to work around with that. Why doesnt dank send my messages to hawk? Threating me to give him my accounts? Just check my private messages its all there what about that.

Would be nice if you kept all your messages within the dispute. You said
Originally posted by ROMEUTROPHY

Your screenshots arent proof of anything from the moment that skype account isnt mine.

How about you prove to me that isn't your account? If you can't then I can't say that it wasn't you. It's the biggest bit of evidence we currently have.
And also, what proof do you have that he has his money? I need points with EVIDENCE to back your points up. If you can't do that, I can't do anything to help you.
11-25-2015, 04:56 PM #6
Theres a dispute in paypal, he stil has the money i havent received a single penny so yeah. Also its ilegal in the paypal terms of use to sell Stuff and asking people to send the money as a friend , just in case, so yeah and i have profs. That skype account isnt mine at all the name and email says it all.
11-25-2015, 04:57 PM #7
When i get home i will take screenshots of that and the threads made by his friend hawk who kept threaning me to share with them and dupe my accounts for free while they are selling this all over the place illegally .
11-25-2015, 06:15 PM #8
I also would like to know why i have marked in my account acused scammer and get neg reps allready from people who had nothing to do with it, ridiculuos
11-25-2015, 08:03 PM #9
Dank
Not Former Staff
I also would like to know why i have marked in my account acused scammer and get neg reps allready from people who had nothing to do with it, ridiculuos

I believe you're an accused scammer until proven innocent, which you aren't because you tried doing a charge back lol. Also, the service I provided you is an intangible good. I did offer to dupe my zombies account for you in exchange for the 10th, but you wanted the $8, and I declined that. Either way, I provided you with a service that was completed to the fullest. Not once did I ever claim to have a Master prestige account, I told you straight up what I had from the beginning..
11-25-2015, 08:08 PM #10
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Hawk
Post this for me:
Just going to put my 2 cents here as my name is being thrown around.

This user was spamming me via PM trying to sell different accounts to me (Note he is a Non and therefor not allowed to sell). I proceeded to tell him that Yea I was interested but wasn't willing to pay. He continued ranting about like a small child. After about 15 pm's I said "Look I'll make it simple, let me due the account, and I wont report you for trying to sell without Elite". Not ethical on my part, and I realize its something I shouldn't have said however he was getting on my nerves. Once again he proceeded to rant like a child and thus I ignored him and deleted all PMs (Im an idiot)

Since then, I have reported the user for selling without elite

Here's some more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo