11-27-2015, 07:15 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Gay For Satan
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

Well a few days went buy and I got this from my postal service

Then he filed an insurance claim for the package. (I dont have these messages anymore because my skype wouldnt go back that far. If you know how to get old messages then Ill post them.)

Then it took about a week and a half until he got the money for the Claim and was supposed to refund me this past weekend but I havent had a response since.

When did this happen: Like the beginning of November.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $36.50

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Wont respond

Other comments: I'd just like to get my refund please Sal
11-27-2015, 10:02 AM #2
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
I have told you already, the check was deposited and was waiting on the money to transfer. I am just now getting back into town from thanksgiving, So I'm sure something can be done.
11-27-2015, 04:11 PM #3
Originally posted by Gay
I have told you already, the check was deposited and was waiting on the money to transfer. I am just now getting back into town from thanksgiving, So I'm sure something can be done.

Originally posted by Tears View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Gay For Satan
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Buy

Then he filed an insurance claim for the package. (I dont have these messages anymore because my skype wouldnt go back that far. If you know how to get old messages then Ill post them.)

Then it took about a week and a half until he got the money for the Claim and was supposed to refund me this past weekend but I havent had a response since.

Gay For Satan what will happen next? I'm slightly unsure, sorry. Are you refunding or is the postage going to go through? Please clarify for me, thanks.
11-27-2015, 11:01 PM #4
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Gay For Satan what will happen next? I'm slightly unsure, sorry. Are you refunding or is the postage going to go through? Please clarify for me, thanks.

What had happened was I sold him an elgato, and it got lost in the mail, so I did an insurance claim, which they gave me a check (Took its sweet ass time getting here, mind you), and since I dont have a checking account, I had my mother deposit the check to her bank for me, so that took a few days, and then I had to go out of town for Thanksgiving. I have talked to tears and I am going to try to buy a Prepaid Visa card to refund his money on paypal.
11-27-2015, 11:35 PM #5
Accused Scammer's Username: Gay For Satan

Buy

Originally posted by Gay
What had happened was I sold him an elgato, and it got lost in the mail, so I did an insurance claim, which they gave me a check (Took its sweet ass time getting here, mind you), and since I dont have a checking account, I had my mother deposit the check to her bank for me, so that took a few days, and then I had to go out of town for Thanksgiving. I have talked to tears and I am going to try to buy a Prepaid Visa card to refund his money on paypal.

I see. Is it possible for you to provide me with a time/date which you can get the prepaid visa by? Something that both you and Tears can agree on. Keep discussion in this dispute and quote me if you guys decide on something.
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM #6
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I see. Is it possible for you to provide me with a time/date which you can get the prepaid visa by? Something that both you and Tears can agree on. Keep discussion in this dispute and quote me if you guys decide on something.

I'll be heading to the store soon, He told me to get a prepaid card, because we had originally agreed on a PayPal card, but they don't make those anymore, or at least don't sell them in Florida. Hopefully paypal will allow me to refund his money via adding the prepaid to my account, and trying to refund, If else, I don't know what to do.
11-28-2015, 09:30 AM #7
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Mrs.

Still waiting on a response from him.
11-28-2015, 01:56 PM #8
Originally posted by Gay
I'll be heading to the store soon, He told me to get a prepaid card, because we had originally agreed on a PayPal card, but they don't make those anymore, or at least don't sell them in Florida. Hopefully paypal will allow me to refund his money via adding the prepaid to my account, and trying to refund, If else, I don't know what to do.

Still waiting on a response from him.

Would 7 days be a good time frame for you both? Prepaid card must be given by 7 days.
11-29-2015, 06:14 PM #9
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Mrs.
Would 7 days be a good time frame for you both? Prepaid card must be given by 7 days.

Might as well. Tired of dealing with this.
11-30-2015, 05:38 PM #10
Originally posted by Gay

Please respond to let me know that you have acknowledged this. You have until until the 5th of December to refund or give the prepaid card.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo